This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Makkah and Madinah

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Makkah..

1708 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
RAUL, BILLY please welcome the seven members of the jury:

PATRICK, KYLE, LOGAN, CAMERON, BRITTANY, DREW, and GRACE voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, the power shifts into their hands and you must now state your cases as to why you should win this game while also answering they’re questions. You will have 20 minutes to post opening statements, and jury questioning will then begin!

For the jury, your votes will be due on THURSDAY, August 22, at 7:00 PM EST. The Reunion will likely occur at 7:30 PM EST on that day!
1708 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
okay well I had a whole 30 minute essay typed up... and it just deleted
1708 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
honestly jury ask me anything, I know its a shitty start but if you really want me to run an extra half hour of my life explaining my vote outs ill do it
1708 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
ill start over but I really don't want to
1708 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
My game can be described as one way:

Villain

I played a backstabbing and lying game to get here today

More of this occurred in the merge phase so ill be more focusing on that today
1708 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
throughout merge, I was able to stay loyal to my number one Raul while making sure I was good with other people throughout the game.

lets start with pats vote out.
I voted in minority here, I wanted to keep pat around because I trusted him even when nobody else did. I campaigned for pat which actually led to me starting a relationship with drew and Brittany...
1708 days 10 hours ago
MrBird
Hey guys, I can't say during this game that I was going through the most lovely of times hence why I think I've played differently than what I usually do, I think I was jumpy and cut people more than I usually do, but what I did do was stick to my philosophy of being straight up about as many things as I could without it destroying my game, all in all I'm not proud of my behaviour outside the game but I'm happy with the game I played.

As you all know the game was merged from very early on, once we had dissolved the tribes I was honestly in a very open-minded mood, I was down to anything, even voting 2 of my former tribe members in the first 3 dissolution votes, when tribal lines were still considered more than in the early game, I think this helped me and my tribe as it did take a target off of us for a little while, being nobody from my tribe was voted out until the final 9 with Patrick leaving.

But anyways, I think most of my gameplay started becoming more dominant around final 12 with our new tribes, at this point I focused on winning immunities so I could concentrate on cementing my various relationships I had formed once the merge started, and at merge that's how it was, Latisha was the target and a big group was being formed in which I was a part of, however a big part of my game this time arond was loyalty, Patrick wanted to do Kyle so I decided to vote Kyle with him, whether he had the votes or not were not of interest of me as I knew Patrick and I were fine and I wanted to stay loyal, I thought moving forward this also helped me because out of the 2 Patrick would have been targeted before me.

At F9 it was a very clear disadvantage for me, my name was starting to get throw around, however I was spared when Patrick was a bigger target than me as I expected, of course I was hoping Patrick would stay with his newly found idol, however some things were just too good to be true, and I'm happy it was him and not me.

Once Patrick left I was in a slightly better position, I had yet to start winning immunities so my name was being thrown around comfortably, I think this round worked for me as I was able to finally officially group Drew, Brittany, and I, as well as adding Billy to this too, and together we orchestrated arguably the biggest blindside of the season when Kyle left.

After Kyle left I was able to finally step up to the plate as the dominant force that I think I had the potential of being, with our new strong 4 + Cameron we were able to vote out Logan, somebody I unfortunately could not see myself working with much as we had closer relationships to other people than each other, and at this point I was trying to have people that would stay loyal to me than having to rely on hope.

Cameron also fell into this category, I did consider saving Cameron, however there was many actions Cameron had done in the game that made it clear to me that he would have probably targeted me rather than take me to f2, I think voting Cameron here was also the right move for me because it left Grace being a more important character in the final 5-3, and I felt confident I could convince Grace over the rest.

The next 2 votes was exactly that, being able to convince Grace to vote Brittany for us was great for my game, Brittany was a strong competitor and had she stayed and win immunity at f4 I was gonna get 4th, I think being straight forward with this vote and leaving little to no filter from my part made it easier for all 3 of us to band together to take majority for the last part of the game.

Once again I decided at final 4 to attempt to stay as loyal as I could, Drew was a close ally of mine throughout the game and it felt right to give him my vote to let him at least have a chance in the FMC. And at final 3 all I had in mind was winning that immunity to make the correct move for me, which in my opinion was to evict Grace, I believe had Grace been in final 2 she would have the votes to win almost instantly, I was threatened by her likability, hence why I voted for her in the final 3.

It's not my cleanest game, but I think my social and physical game shined through, I think with my personality I was able to make people trust me despite them knowing they needed me out, I wanted to be immune whenever I could so I did just that and won the immunities I wanted to win, I didn't show my cards too early nor too late, I think I deserved to win! Good luck Billy.
1708 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
next on the list is kyles vote out

this I believe was the move of the season and really pulled my name to the top of the leadership group lol

He had an idol and honestly, I didn't want that around bc of the 6-2 minority that raul and I had.

originally we were going to vote for cam and we needed at least two more people. so I recruited Brittany and drew to help us. luckily they were on board with it and I was able to orchestrate a big blindside and cause the move of the season. I lied to kyle and told him I wouldn't vote him in exchange for 3 weeks of safety and that he would play his idol on me if I needed it. once I got news of that, I was able to move the votes successfully onto kyle and to get him out. sorry buddy
1708 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
next would be logans vote out, unfortunately, sucked because he didn't talk to me, unless he needed something, I felt as though he needed to go because he posed as a big social threat if I allowed hi to go farther.
1708 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
after that comes Cameron,
I was really considering flipping with cam and raul to cause another blindside but I realized later on that keeping him around would be an easier reason for him to flip on us and try and vote me out or something like that.
1708 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
once i reached final 5 i felt comfortable with everyone left but i knew that would crumble as soon as the challenge ended with raul winning immunity. it seemed as though we had two strong duos in with grace's vote remaining which i felt comfortable with because we were the last two remaining vets. we also had an alliance with raul and i felt comfortable with that. we ended up voting out Brittany bc of a possible comp threat
1708 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
once we reached final four i kind of figured that raul was going to vote me to either split the vote or try and make sure he made it to the end which i don't blame him for. im so glad grace voted with me so i at least had the opportunity to win, which thankfully i did. im sorry drew you did amazing for your first survivor group game
1708 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
so final 3 comes around and purple decides to throw thunderdome on us, i felt confident in my ability to talk to raul and see that taking me would be the better option.

note: he wasn't planning on originally taking me

after about 20 minutes of pain and suffering i dropped from thunderdome and gave him the immunity win.

that means that i was eligble at every single tribal this game and didn't receive a single vote until final 5. i was able to maneuver and make sure that there were targets in front of me while calling shots and making sure that i was on the right side of the votes for most of the game
1707 days 17 hours ago
Bvance1212
No questions? Lmao
1707 days 15 hours ago
bbfan1074
I have 1 question for both of you!

Billy - What is one nove that YOU AND ONLY you made to further your game??

Raul - You told me earlier in the season you were setting your game up to be a great f2 sheep. So, why do you deserve to win over Billy??
1707 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
Hello players! I am not here to let anything outside of the game influence my vote, so I'm trying to keep a fresh mind going into this. Both of you deserve this, but you need to convince me of who deserves it more.

Billy, thank you for being a great ally and I applaud you for making it this far, but your speech kind of... sucked. It didn't have the appeal, it lacked in showing where your game truly shined, and I felt like you weren't that confident in your own game.

Billy - How much influence do you believe you had over other people in this game?

Raul, you were kind of a mess in the beginning of the merge but I applaud you for picking up the gameplay after I left. HOWEVER, I am a little iffy with your immunity run. I always hate voting purely based on immunity wins, so it's going to have to be more than that.

Raul - How long would you have survived without immunity?

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!