This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Malakula

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

1330 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
SYD

Ozzy - I don't remember much about you except that I gave you plenty of chances to work with me but you were already set. You do seem like a decent guy but your gameplay seems a lot weaker than both of them. But honestly i havent followed closely enough to have all the details. So tell me why I should vote for you? what makes you stand out from them?
--------
OZZY
Syd! Great to hear from you again.

I would be honored if you voted for because I gave this game 110% of my effort 100% of the time. I attended every challenge, I attended every tribal, I communicated with as many people as I needed to everyday, I sent in daily confessionals and I never folded when things did not go my way. I never gave up. I thought about this game when I was working, I strategized when I was in the shower, I even asked my real life friends “what if” scenarios speaking hypothetically without telling them I was in an online survivor game for fear of being made fun of. haha While some of my behind the scenes work couldn’t be displayed in the forefront, I never half assed or phoned in anything. I respected this game to play the game. There was not a second, I wasn’t giving my all and I wasn’t playing attention.

In that aspect one could argue Hufus and Ikah did the same thing but however, I don’t think they can exactly. Hufus although justifiably busy, was absent for some challenges and some strategy talk with Ikah and myself. As for Ikah, he was openly drinking during the finale and kind of didn’t participate in the challenges. While they both still were able to get here with missing some things and that’s commendable, I was there, I was trying, and I was giving it as much as I could.

Group games have allowed me to interact with people I never have before and kept me somewhat levelheaded during quarantine. In my personal life, I am an extroverted, working from home gay man, who lives alone. I don’t get my fill of human interaction and my mental health is affected because of it. When it comes to group games, I am able to get my interaction, I am able to get out of my own head, and just for a second, I can feel like someone is out there listening to me. Games like this are my therapy and remind me how important my personal life is. For that reason, I play and I fight. Maybe my resume isn’t out the door with move after move, and I think some uncontrollable aspects, like the returnee relationships, and Hufus being my partner prevented me from making big moves, I still was here and I cared about every single second.
1329 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah - You seem to say that apparently you very much liked me in this game and that you apparently told X to play his idol on me yet he didnt listen? I did tell him no matter what he should play the idol on himself bc he wanted to play I did not but if in that event you absolutely wanted to keep me wouldnt you make sure he used it on me? My question to you is tell me why you think you deserve this win over Hufus and Ozzy? Why are you Ikah better than these guys bc as much as I liked you for that one round, you sounded like a snake.

--------------------------------------

To answer the confusion about the idol part. I did everything I could to try to have him to play it on you. In PMs I begged him to play it on you lmao. I already said in the mix of everything about how me doing that and exposing that I was getting the correct info from the other side was risking my game early on because I was put in the middle. But I really did see myself working with you.

Why I Deserve to win over Hufus and Ozzy is because simply I think I played a more open game that involved a lot of people. There was a lot of people that found themselves working with me or that were even voted out even though they were on Ozzy and Hufus' side at once. I think a lot of the vote offs were to my benefit and my connections with both side played a pivotal role in deciding who went. There wasn't really a single vote where I was in the dark on at merge. There wasn't a single vote where I was a target despite how much I was talking to both sides and could easily decide someone's fate in the game. I played a very long game where I was patient and eventually locked myself a spot here at basically F7. I would say that Hufus and Ozzy did a lot more supporting my game to win instead of always putting themselves first and I'm grateful for that but I think the job should be finished here.

And I did find myself being a snake this game but that's just how things came together for me and I had to hurt people.
I remember us talking about how frustrated we were in this game lmao and I was willing to play the game I had to in order to win
1329 days 15 hours ago
Guigi
Good answers boys but enough ass kissing for my liking ;)

Goodluck to you both!

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!