This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 | Melip

Topic » Tribal Council #6 | Melip

1342 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Melip, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

- Sydney/Guigi
- Patrick/GrrrImABear
- Colin/Flickgamecolin
- Nathan/Matedog1209
- Ozzy/Oswald19
- Mac/Macda27
- Ryan/Basketball200

PYN if you want a question.

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:00 PM, August 15th. Everyone is fair game. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and you're out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1342 days 15 hours ago
Matedog1209
Hi
1342 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Nathan- You are looking at a record rn with votes this season lmao. With idols still potentially in play and 3 votes to your name last tribal, how worried are you for this one?
1342 days 11 hours ago
Guigi
question sluts
1341 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan- You are looking at a record rn with votes this season lmao. With idols still potentially in play and 3 votes to your name last tribal, how worried are you for this one?

What can I say? I’m popular this season. A winner can’t hide in a cast of.... players..
1341 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Sydney- How is last tribal's outcome going to affect this tribal?
1341 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes ...
1341 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1341 days 17 hours ago
GrrrImABear
*looks*
1341 days 17 hours ago
Basketball200
Hey Bekir
1341 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
Yes, Ryan?
1341 days 17 hours ago
Basketball200
I’m getting tired of holding onto this and it just puts a target on my back. Here you go
1341 days 17 hours ago
Basketball200
I’m playing this on myself
1341 days 17 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Ryan rn

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantLeftAffenpinscher-max-1mb.gif
1341 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
*takes object from Ryan's hands*
1341 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
This

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

IS a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast for RYAN will not count. Anyone else?

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!