This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 | Tanmarou

Topic » Tribal Council #1 | Tanmarou

1328 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Tanmarou, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

- Brittney
- ZForZombie
- Hufus
- Oswald19
- LaFierceBrittany2
- Amf7410
- Crimsonteer
- Kennel123
- GrrrImABear
- _Groot

PYN if you want a question.

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:00 PM, August 8th. Everyone else is fair game. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and you're out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1328 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
I'll take a question!
1328 days 5 hours ago
Hufus
question
1328 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Question
1328 days 5 hours ago
Brittney
me
1328 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Ozzy - As a new player to this series, what was your first impressions of your tribe?

Hufus - You took on the role of the puzzle in the challenge today & lost. Are you worried that it may come into effect or is this vote way bigger than a challenge performance?

Brittany - You played on All Stars dealing with fire tokens. Now you're dealing with 10 idols in play. How does the 10 idol twist change the game?
1328 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
Ozzy - As a new player to this series, what was your first impressions of your tribe?

-It’s for sure been wild to see all of these amazing players! I feel like I’m totally way in over my head because we are playing with the best of the best. Overall, I like my tribe a lot and I’m sad one of us needs to go so soon.
1328 days ago
crimsonteer
ill TAK3 A QUESTION
1327 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Lake - You got all the way to the end last season but didn’t win, what will it take for you to get to the end this time again?
1327 days 9 hours ago
ZforZombie
Yo
1327 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Ikah - First votes usually set the stage for how the season is going to play out. With that being said, do you think there's groups forming or are people still trying to find their footing?
1327 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
Hufus - You took on the role of the puzzle in the challenge today & lost. Are you worried that it may come into effect or is this vote way bigger than a challenge performance?

Oh Brady, I'm definitely worried about that, cause you know, anything could turn out to be a reason to vote someone in this game, but I really hope that's not the case here... What happened in the challenge was that we had less people to spam, so we thought our main hope would be to try to get to the puzzle faster than them and somehow pull it off. It was close, but unfortunately I wasn't fast enough, and I hope I'm here by tonight so I can try to prove myself to my tribe and we all can come together and get our win.
1327 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes ...
1327 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Alright, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1327 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
"hidden" immunity idol :O
1327 days 7 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hidden.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!