This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Echoes of the Tide

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Echoes..

1346 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
BEN and JAKE please welcome the five members of the jury:

BIRKS, ADAM, PATRICK G, RED and TRIS voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, the power shifts into their hands and you must now state your cases as to why you should win this game while also answering their questions. You will be given until TOMORROW at 8:00 AM EST to post opening statements before the jury questions you! If you all post early, I'll open early!!

For the jury, your votes will be due on WEDNESDAY, July 22nd, at 5:00 PM EST, Reunion should be at 5:30 or 6:00 right after!

Good Luck to everyone, thank you for playing in this season <3
1346 days 14 hours ago
benp428
Hello Jury! First off I want to congratulate Jake for fucking killing this shit by my side <3 We did it #Jew-O-Duo.. Thank you to the hosts Purple and Brady for hosting such a wild season and staying with it! Also special thanks to the best intern Brandon for believing in me since day 1! I DID IT!
Okay now for my game.. Day 1 or day 2 I made a final 2 with my fellow Jew Jake. Ever since the game started I thought I stood 0 chance in this game with majority of the cast being my enemies. I was accused of being a racist and a pedo enabler since day 1 and was constantly attacked.. As soon as I saw the tribes I knew I was in a really bad spot.. I saw all the people I was friends with get booted off one by one. Before the game I was already good friends with Mickle, Rick, Michael, and Ethan.. and as soon as I saw them all on a tribe together I made an alliance chat with us 5.. I never had to worry about tribal until the first swap.. I did get my hands in the first tribal tho and convinced my alliance to vote off Kelly.. It was a tie vote ending in someone flipping to take out Mickle.. Sadly Rick was a victim for kelly and friends hatred towards me and was attacked for being friends with me so he quit so he didn’t have to deal with that anymore. I always knew I wasn’t quitting this game and the constant attacks just gave fuel to keep going and take those people out. Being told to go die and being falsely accused of things did annoy tf out of me but I did stay clear minded throughout this game. Going to my first tribal, after hearing my tribe wanted to throw to take me out, i knew I’d need to do something. I took the advantage of seeing Pietro not being too active and got the votes pinned on him. I was shocked to not be voted out there. I then saw a close ally in Patrick get taken out in rocks and that really would hurt my game. When merge hit, this was my favorite moment in the game, as Kelly, Gabriel, and Kiara (all 3 people who voiced their hatred towards me, all left). Loved seeing the bullies get what they deserved and this really opened up my game. After having to deal with all the personal attacks and Insults all game, that came to an end when these disgusting people left. The first tribal came along and I knew Red and Jake both had idols so this was perfect for me. I also began building a bond with Tris which would help me down the road. Knowing Red was using his idol to send out Birks, I casted a vote on Red to make the others feel I was with them and that they would need me for future votes. The following vote was Adam, this being an easy choice for me knowing Adam isn’t a fan of me at all.. Luckily everyone wanted him gone because he made it clear he wasn’t here to play.. Knowing Jake had an idol still and still having great relationships built with Tris and Red, this vote was kinda a no brainer. Sending Patrick out took out another big threat in this game which opened the door for me to stick with either Red or Tris. At F4 when I won immunity and saw how close Red was to it, I knew he’d be a tough beat in final immunity so we took him out. I still do feel really bad about that because I loved working w u and I felt like we got kinda close. But it was time to focus on my game and how I could get to the end. I made promises to Jake and Tris that I would never write their name down, and I never did. I was always put in the middle position and always voted with majority. I checked in for final immunity and fell asleep waiting, but Jake won and took me to the end with him.. MY KING.. All merge I worked alongside Jake as my duo and we completely ran shit. I stayed loyal to the deals I made, won 2 individual immunities , never received 1 vote after people constantly talked about wanting me gone, and now here I am. After being attacked and bullied throughout this game I still kept my head high and made it all the way to finals. My social, strategic, and physical gameplay was all showed in this game. Kelly, Gabriel, and Kiara hope y’all like me now ;) I told you kelly I was going to beat your disgusting ass and I did just that. I hope y’all can vote me to win and notice the game I played. I won immunities, kept my ass in a good position while building good relationships, and was able to make moves that benefited me in the long run. Love you Jake! We did it my brother.. we fucking ran this game :)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)
1346 days 14 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
Jury --- Hello!
This season has been crazy, to say the least. I mean- 3 quits and a removal. That's a lot to process, so thank you to the production team for handling that. Now onto the game.
If I told you all that I played exactly how I planned on it from the beginning; I'd be lying. I didn't expect to play a forward-thinking game.
When we first began, my closest ally on the tribe was Patrick (pkpkpk.) We bonded initially and he was my original final 2 in this game. That being said, I had a prior friendship with Adam and I cultivated very close relationships with Pietro, Ben, and most importantly- Red. Red and I developed more than a partnership; we became true friends.
So my final 3 alliance consisting of myself, Patrick, and Red was formed. I promised them I wouldn't turn my back on them, wanting to stay loyal, and I didn't. I risked my entire game and went to rocks for Red. I could've flipped and taken the easy way out, but I couldn't.
That's when my closest ally got rocked out of the game. And everything went to hell.
Kelly and Gabriel came after me, not in a game sense but a personal sense, calling me words and phrases that aren't alright; and threatening me.
Red and I had a conversation, and he told me something that I won't repeat for everyone, but it stuck with me. Something that I probably will never forget.
After Kelly, Gabriel, and Kiara (KIARA WAS ROBBED) were out of the game I needed to shift everything. I needed to play more strategically and think of my best way to the end and to win. I created deals and got almost everyone in the merge on my side. Patrick G literally quit the game, and I added him back.
Once we merged, Red, Ben, and I formed a squad and decided to take over. That was my final 3, and I intended on sticking to that.
The three of us orchestrated the plan of jumping on board with the Red vote, while Red plays his idol. So I'm sorry Birks- I was aware of your elimination and I had a key roll in it.
(Fun fact, for that first immunity both Tris and Ben told me their numbers prior; that's how I won it so fast)
After the Birks vote, Adam and Patrick were the next biggest threats to me personally. I know Adam said he was a goat but I am almost positive he would've won, and Patrick DEFINITELY would have won. The guy was so smart, so manipulative, he could sell ice to Eskimos. And then came the hardest vote in the game.
I had told Tris I didn't know if I was taking him to top 3 or voting him out at 4, but I promised I wouldn't tie the vote.
Ben won immunity; and it came down to either Red or Tris. And I was torn, between voting out my closest friend or voting out someone who I had influence over.
And after thinking about it, I knew to win I was gonna have to make some hard calls; and I voted out Red.
Red; I know I hurt you. I'm sorry. I consider you a real friend. You're intelligent, kind, and one hell of a competitor. I'm lucky to have gotten to know you.
Then at the final 3, I convinced Ben and Tris; BOTH FINALISTS; to give me final immunity. That's how strong my social connections were. And now I'm in the final 2 against Ben.
I didn't come into the game with a giant group. I won 3 immunity challenges, I made great social connections, I found an idol and didn't even need to play it, and never had a vote cast against me. I know I probably upset some people so I'm ready to answer any questions you have.
1346 days 14 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
OH I FORGOT, Ben and I made an alliance called the Jew-O Duo.
1346 days 14 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Okay so, I’ll open this up before my other questions just to hear from both of you.

I think once the double-quit and expulsion happened, it was pretty clearly a 4-3 split. Had it not happened, or even the double-quit didn’t happen following Kelly’s expulsion, what would your approaches have been to overcoming a 6-4 or 5-4 deficit? I’ll be intrigued to see your difference in approaches here.
1346 days 14 hours ago
benp428
I think once the double-quit and expulsion happened, it was pretty clearly a 4-3 split. Had it not happened, or even the double-quit didn’t happen following Kelly’s expulsion, what would your approaches have been to overcoming a 6-4 or 5-4 deficit? I’ll be intrigued to see your difference in approaches here.

-Patrick, I was so thankful those expulsions and quits happened because those are the 3 people who openly attacked me and made it known they wanted me gone. My strategy would've been trying to get into your little group of u and Birks knowing you two were tight, and us still being friendly. The only way out of that situation for me would've been getting buddy buddy with you and just trying to win all the immunities I could.. I probably would've spent hours looking for that merge idol to give me ammunition. I still would have worked with Red, Jake, and Tris.. But I would've tried to formulate a plan to see if you and Birks would keep me around.. When merge hit I thought I had 0 chance to make finals and was going to be an early boot, shockingly I wasn't a premerge boot :) I was making it clear to people premerge that I am alone in this game and would do "anything" to keep me around. I would've kept this same narrative as me being a big shield for anyone and a loyal number for those who took up on my offer.
1346 days 14 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
@Patrick
I don’t even think it was a 4-3 to be honest. I think it was a 3-3-1, with Tris being somewhat of a wildcard.

Anyway, that would have been a tough situation and it would be very difficult to get around.
It would have definitely involved using one of the idols.
I probably would’ve unfortunately had to turn on Ben, if Kelly/Gabe we’re still in the game they’d definitely target him before me for their reasons. It would’ve been a very tough situation.
However, in the earlier phases of the game I had established some relationships that could’ve helped me.
Birks and I had a friendship/working relationship that definitely would’ve bought me some time.
Kiara and I had gotten very close and we would’ve definitely had each others backs.
I probably would’ve tried to squad with you, but I’m fairly confident you wouldnt want too haha.
Red and I were very close by that point.
And Adam is very up in the air, as I think we were watching each other’s backs at that point but I can never tell with him.
These combined with the idol, and my eventual partnership with Tris would’ve secured me in a decent spot in the game; and allowed me to further my relationships.
1346 days 13 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Cool. So, I like to do some fun comparisons as jury questions. Since it’s such a small jury, I want each of you to compare each juror to these as to how we played the games.

1) An animal
2) A Survivor Winner
3) A Survivor Non-Winner

So, make the comparisons and as to WHY you think that for each one for each jury member (aka 3 different lists for each of you)
1346 days 13 hours ago
jmctwin
@ Ben

There have been plenty of statements saying that you're a " racist and a pedo enabler." Why do people believing this? What statements/actions are behind those labels? How can we, as a jury in good standing, vote for someone associated with those terms? I'm not saying you are guilty or innocent because I don't have the receipts but would FINALLY love an explanation.

@ Jake

If the accusations about Ben are true (which I'm not saying they are), then should you win by default through the "Lesser of two evils principle?"
1346 days 13 hours ago
jmctwin
OOOOOO I also love this question, stealing from a friend from Zombie's Survivor...

What is one thing you learned about each of the jury members?  This is technically easier because there are only five of us.
1346 days 13 hours ago
benp428
I’ll answer questions when I am home:)
1346 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
HI JAKE FUCKING LIAR YOU HEARTLESS ASS BEN NO QUESTION BUT I LOOK FORWAND 2 YOUR SEASON 3 AND PLAYING
1346 days 13 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
@ Tris not sure what I did but alright. I never lied to you.

@ Patrick
I love this question.

-Birks-
Animal - Definetly a peacock. Birks gives me fabulous vibes, and flaunts their confidence.
Survivor Winner - Michele Fitzgerald. Social and physical player, liked by almost everyone.
Non Winner - Jerri Manthey. Social abilities and strong manueverability

-Adam-
Animal - Guard Dog. Protects the people who actually cares about and will fuck up everyone else.
Survivor Winner - Sandra Diaz Twine. Okay hear me out, he acts so non threatening that people would carry him to the end and he'd win. Loyal to his people. He also is not afraid to speak his mind and get in altercations with people.
Non Winner - Michaela Bradshaw. Bit of a badass, has a shell; and willingness to fight.

-Patrick-
Animal - Fox. Can lure people in and then trap them effectively.
Survivor Winner - Parvati Shallow. This one is the easiest, you're smart, manipulative, and know how to get people to do what you want.
Non Winner - Cirie Fields. Same reasons as Parv.

-Red-
Animal - Golden Retriever. Lovable and loyal.
Survivor Winner - Tom Westman. A good strategist, great at comps, very likable, can be persuasive and intuitive.
Non Winner - Malcolm Freberg. Same reasons as Tom.

-Tish-
Animal - Penguin. VERY energenic. Runs around a lot. Very emotional. Needs protection.
Survivor Winner - Jenna Morasca. Underdog, wouldve had a great redemption arc, funny.
Non Winner - Wanda from Panama. First boot, but beloved.
1346 days 12 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
@ Jake

If the accusations about Ben are true (which I'm not saying they are), then should you win by default through the "Lesser of two evils principle?"

I dont think thats why I should win. I think I should win because I played a good game. Truthfully I don't know if the accusations made about Ben are true. I didn't know about them till Kelly, Gabe, and Kiara brought them up. As long as I've known him Ben as been nice to me. So I dont know if they're true. I DO think I should win because of my game however. I think I played a very strong winning game.
1346 days 12 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
What is one thing you learned about each of the jury members?  This is technically easier because there are only five of us.

Birks - Birkshelle loves Kiara, and hates Gabriel (respect.) Birks got himself voted out of his original season 2-1-1, and came back because he felt like he deserved a second chance. Also, he comforted me when I had something really bad happen in my personal life; so he's a nice guy in my book.

Adam - Adam I've known for a while so this is difficult. Adam tells a lot of people they have no chance of winning, I think he said it to everyone in the final 3. I didnt learn much new about Adam this game. He fucks with his friends, and if he doesnt like you he will let you know; and he doesn't hold back.

Patrick - Patrick has a new fiance, who just got him a nintendo switch- and into animal crossing. I believe he said this was his first animal crossing game (I still recommend New Leaf more than New Horizons.) And he was having car troubles, and I told him I'd come help him- not realizing he was from Texas.

Red - Red is a twenty year old college junior. I think he told me he tattood someone once. He has respect for teachers (I appreciate that) He loves to travel and loves volleyball and soccer. I believe he also used to do theatre, and was the lead of a production in high school.

Tris - Tris is a student of survivor, he compares himself to Cochran. He LOVES Legend of Zelda (OOT is his favorite). He was the first boot in Purple's Survivor ever. He was born with cerebral palsy but in his own words "it's not as bad as we would think." He also lost his mother and loved her very dearly.
1346 days 9 hours ago
benp428
@ Ben

There have been plenty of statements saying that you're a " racist and a pedo enabler." Why do people believing this? What statements/actions are behind those labels? How can we, as a jury in good standing, vote for someone associated with those terms? I'm not saying you are guilty or innocent because I don't have the receipts but would FINALLY love an explanation.

-Red, I made an account called "NickCurr" not meaning to be offensive at all.. When I learned people were taking it seriously I stopped using it and later gave it to someone who asked for it.. I've never made any racist remarks and I am sorry for anyone I have hurt with that username.. It was just me being really immature but I am past that now.. And for the pedo enabler, this started because in another group game, there was someone accused of being a pedophile. I didnt know if these were true accusations, but what I did know was Kelly was posting pictures of Hitler and dead babies which I didn't approve of. So I voted out someone who was attacking my religion over someone who I didnt know if the accusations were true or not. So Kelly started making all these accusations of me, I know they aren't true.. I then did vote the accused pedo right after Kelly.. So like idk why people still love attacking me.. But tht is the truth

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!