This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 | Raeng

Topic » Tribal Council #4 | Raeng

1353 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Raeng, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

Ben/benp428
Kiara/Kiara_xoxo
Tris/TMAN54445
Pietro/_Ravenclaw_
Birkchele/Birks4444
Adam/mradamman12

PYN if you want a question.

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:00 PM, July 14th. Everyone is fair game. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and you're out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1353 days 10 hours ago
TMAN54445
Tris
1353 days 10 hours ago
benp428
Ben
1353 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Tris - What did you think of the challenge results, it seems like there was talk of people throwing the challenge, do you think people purposely implemented that?

Ben - First time at tribal but you’ve been catching some heat to say the least. That being said, are you worried for your life this tribal?
1353 days 9 hours ago
benp428
Ben - First time at tribal but you’ve been catching some heat to say the least. That being said, are you worried for your life this tribal?

Oh i was hoping this didnt happen because there's an obvious group of people who obviously wanted me out... We almost did win immunity but im pretty sure people thru to take me out.. So all I can say now is I will literally be a shield and a number for whoever needs it..
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes ...
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Alright, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
First Vote

PIETRO
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Second Vote

KIARA
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Third Vote

PIETRO
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Fourth Vote

PIETRO

3 Votes Pietro, 1 Vote Kiara, 2 Votes Left.
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Fifth Vote

Fourth Person Voted Out of Echoes of the Tide

PIETRO

Please bring me your torch
1352 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Pietro, the tribe has spoken

It is time for you to go.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!