This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Theme 4: Vampires

Topic » Theme 4: Vampires

2362 days 8 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Congrats on all moving on! Let's get right back into things with week #4's reveal!

As we approach closer to Halloween, we have decided to assign you a classic Halloween archetype: A Vampire!

This blood sucking theme may limit your creativity but it allows you to really stand out among the others if you wow us with your submission. This will likely be the first theme where everyone turns in an avatar, meaning the voting will determine who goes home. (Past voting is still important, it will factor in when we are determining a winner).

All submissions will be due at 11:59PM on Wednesday evening. I will send 2 reminders: 1 with 24 hours left and another with 12 hours left. If you do not submit, I will not extend the deadline like in the past and you will simply be disqualified.

Any questions, please ask Olivia or myself!

open group

Masquerade Manor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!