This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Theme Two: Heroes Vs. Villains

Topic » Theme Two: Heroes Vs. Villains

2396 days 13 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Hello everyone! Surprised to get the second theme so quickly? Here's the situation:

A contestant requested to get the next theme ASAP due to a time issue, and I figured that an extra 24 hours on the second theme would help you all rather than cause any harm.

Everyone who sent in an avatar for task one is automatically moving on to the second theme, so congrats if you are receiving this mail!

Our next theme is going to be Heroes Vs. Villains! We are just starting the competition so I figured we can save the more archetype Halloween themes for a later date. For this theme, you must dress an avatar that resembles a Hero or a Villain,  your choice! However, there are a few more rules that will be added which is why we are giving you more time for this theme.

1. You must not use any already made full avatars such as the Ursula avatar https://tengaged.com/design/id-247423/ursula-full-avi

2. There shall be no more Zwooper avatars being used in this theme. This may be temporary or permanent, we are still trying to decided as hosts and with other judges what our policy is going to be.

This theme will be due at 10pm EST on Tuesday! So you have a little under 46 hours to complete this theme. I promise in the future we will typically not start until the voting is over, but I am faced with a time conflict due to exams.

If there are any questions, please ask Olivia or me :)

open group

Masquerade Manor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!