This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Theme One: Head Witch in Town

Topic » Theme One: Head Witch in Town

2398 days 21 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Welcome everyone to Masquerade Manor, thank you for accepting your invitations to the party. Our task here is to find the best of the best when it comes to making Halloween costumes.

Our first theme is a classic Halloween archetype: Witches!

Feel free to take this theme any way you'd like: Scary Witches, AHS Coven, Wizard of Oz era, anything you think will make you stand out among the competitors.

All submissions will be due at noon on Sunday morning, 12PM EST. Here are a few rules about how we determine who moves on:

1. We will blog a compilation of all the submitted avatars and the TG public wll pick their top 3. Once the blog expires, the bottom 3 will go into the hands of the judges. We will factor in the public vote, our thoughts and your past history to consider who is ultimately sent home.

2. There is to be NO spamming allowed, if I receive screenshots of you spamming for votes you will automatically be disqualified and erased from the history of this game.

3. If you do not send in a submission for a theme, you will automatically be disqualified. If something personal came up, we will take your situation into consideration. But for the first competition it is pretty cut and dry: Send in or get sent home.

If there are any questions, please ask Oliviaxoxo or myself!

Good luck witches
2398 days 20 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Please mail me or skype me your submissions

open group

Masquerade Manor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!