This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 10: FINAL HOH PART 3

Topic » [S1] - Week 10: FINAL HOH PART..

2202 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
Good evening houseguests!

This night has finally come. The final competition of the season.

This is another Big Brother classic that I've adapted to non-live play. This one will be done through e-mail though.

Red and Jay, the two of you will be competing in...

The houseguest said what?

I'll be sending the two of you e-mail at the same time, your mission is to respond to me with the correct answer.

The answer will be A or B.

https://media.giphy.com/media/HshzHg3cZbRLi/giphy.gif
2202 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
DO NOT REACH OUT TO EVICTED HOUSEGUESTS FOR ANSWERS!
2201 days 18 hours ago
Jacadeux
And with a score of 9-7, Red has won the final HOH competition and will be pleading his case to the jury. He needs to let me know by 8:00 PM CST.

The official 24 hour window for question and answering jury questions will begin Tuesday night at 8:00 PM CST.

Then there will be a 24 hour window where Jury votes will be accepted, beginning Wednesday night at 8:00 PM CST

The winner will be announced at 8:00 PM CST Thursday night.

The prize will be awarded ASAP. I have the money saved up and ready to go, just need to wait for the right shop to have the right item. The item and time will be entirely up to the winner, no restrictions on price.
2201 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
How do you post gifs?
2201 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Like I said from the start

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0He1vyOLrFCG7OZa/giphy.gif
2200 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
Well I've pushed this off long enough. Through out the game I've worked with both of you. But in the end I decided to go with the one I was working with longer. For that reason I'm sorry.....
James I have to evict you.
Best of luck in the future
2200 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
James, you played an impressive game and it was fun to watch, but it's time for you to go.

I will now mail the Jury members to inform them of their duties beginning tomorrow.

Red and Jay
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You two are going to face off for Jury votes. Get your speeches and arguments ready!
2199 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Awesome!

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!