This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 6: Veto Competition: Winner

Topic » [S1] - Week 6: Veto..

2227 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
It's time to announce the winners of the Veto competition!

The winner will have 23 hours until 7:00 PM (CST) 3/15/18  to publicly announce whether they will use the veto, and if so on who. Please post it in this topic.

If the veto IS played, then 23 hours will still play out. Afterwards, the HOH will have 23 hours to submit their renominations. If the veto is NOT played, then we will still wait 23 hours before we begin eviction voting. This is to keep the game on track and allow people to develop their social games.

And without further ado, the winner of the veto is Red!

Emmett = 1:34 total
Red = 1:06 total

https://78.media.tumblr.com/5ee36cc4c2700c094b244c20d9f564c3/tumblr_inline_no8atwMGJm1sfaiws_500.gif

Emmett, Crystal, and Garret. If you'd like to make a speech go see if you can persuade Red to use the Veto on you, you can do so here as well.
2227 days 17 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
oops i forgot to compete D:
2227 days 17 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
congrats Red!
2227 days 17 hours ago
Obstreperous
Congrats
2227 days 17 hours ago
CrystalNight98
my computer was being an ass so i couldn't actually compete properly but hello and if you are interested in saving me that'd be rly nice and i'd be happy i'm up to talk if wanted xD
2227 days 15 hours ago
Emmett4
I dont expect you to use it so if you did id be shocked
2226 days 19 hours ago
RedWing91
I have decided NOT to use the veto. None of you even tried to talk to me.
2226 days 18 hours ago
Jacadeux
CLOSED -

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!