This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 2: Final Nominations: Voting Period

Topic » [S1] - Week 2: Final..

2250 days 14 hours ago
Jacadeux
Good Evening, houseguests! 

The time has come to vote out one of your fellow houseguests. The veto this week was won by Calvin who did not use it.

Jenna and Slothy, Please have a seat in the nomination chairs and await your fate.

The rest of you, please submit your votes for eviction over the next 23 hours by 7:00 PM (CST) 2/24/18. You are allowed to change your votes up until the very last second.

Calvin, I need you to also submit a vote as a tiebreaker because there is an extra vote out there, so who knows if there could be a tie or not. Your vote will only come into play in the event of a tie.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/HD4zJEPffF1io/200w.gif

QUESTIONS!

How important is it to have allies this early in the game? Not many people have competed in the games so far. Do you think people are trying to keep their cards hidden?
2250 days 10 hours ago
Minniemax
Noms u have 1 last chance to sway votes.
You can make ur speeches here.
Good luck!
2250 days 3 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Do we answer the questions here or by mail?
2250 days ago
Jacadeux
Here please.
2249 days 22 hours ago
JennaValentina
save me.......meh that is all I got
2249 days 22 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
How important is it to have allies this early in the game?
I think it's always important to have people you trust to help avoid getting nominated and voted out.

Not many people have competed in the games so far. Do you think people are trying to keep their cards hidden?

Either they're too afraid of being seen as a threat or just too lazy to compete, most likely a mix of both
2249 days 21 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
How important is it to have allies this early in the game? Not many people have competed in the games so far. Do you think people are trying to keep their cards hidden?

I think its less important than in the mid game and more important than in the late game, its very important to have social connections rather than an alliance.

I think people havent been playing hard to keeps their cards hidden, but mainly because most people feel like they dont need power to go further in the game this early.
2249 days 21 hours ago
CrystalNight98

I don't think it's really very important to have allies this early in the game but i mean if you do then that's great xD  Also I think some people who aren't competing just might not find it necessary(like me xD) cause it's not that big of a problem until you're nommed and need pov. It seems hat games become more active when the real playing of the game begins and everyone if trying to fight for the top spot xD
2249 days 19 hours ago
J2999
How important is it to have allies this early in the game? Not too important, as HoH's are having multiple options to nominate. Equally, having a couple can help you if you find yourself nominated etc.

Not many people have competed in the games so far. Do you think people are trying to keep their cards hidden?
I think that multiple people have the same strategy of playing under the radar for a bit. People are definitely keeping their cards hidden, to avoid doing anything which could get them voted off the next week.
2249 days 15 hours ago
Jacadeux
CLOSED! HAVE NOT COMPETITION WILL BEGIN IN ONE HOUR.

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!