This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 2: HOH Announcement: Winner

Topic » [S1] - Week 2: HOH..

2254 days 8 hours ago
Jacadeux
Good evening Houseguests. It's time to reveal the winner of the HOH competition!
There were only two houseguests who competed, so here are their scores:

Calvin - 3 completed cakes
Red - 1 completed cake

Calvin, you are the winner and your duty as HOH will be to nominate two houseguests for potential eviction. These houseguests will compete with you in a veto competition for a chance to remove themselves from the block.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/147ea634f97146e364335b50aae6e670/tumblr_inline_nt5ds4MQZ51t1zpts_540.gif
2254 days 8 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
I nominate Minnie and Jacadeux
2254 days 8 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jacadeux is evicted and takes his gift with him.
2254 days 8 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
I’m at work for the next hour everyone so I won’t be able to talk til i get home sorry
2254 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
ONE? Wow I thought i'd get at least 2
2254 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
Congrats Calvin
2254 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh and can I have my cake?
2253 days 16 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Welcome to the nomination ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!1 As HoH, I get the privledge of nominating two of you for eviction.

Now I'm not gonna sugar coat anything. I am nominating two people who have put ZERO effort to try and talk to me, both last week and this week. I mean you could at least TRY to suck up to the HoH.

With that being said, I have decided to nominate Jenna & Sloth. If you'd like to have a conversation with me for the first time, I'd love to chat and consider saving you if I win pov.
2253 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
*Grabs my cake and runs off*

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!