This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 2: HOH Competition: Bake-off

Topic » [S1] - Week 2: HOH..

2255 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
Congratulations houseguests, on having survived the first week of Big Brother: Just Desserts.

It's time to find out who our next HOH is going to be. James is unable to compete.

This competition is called Bake-off!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3soYioZbS5r20/giphy.gif

This is basically a spam competition.

Baking is very difficult, and requires very precise measurements. Your job is have people from tengaged provide you with the ingredients you need to bake simple cakes. You will need 1 cup butter, 3 eggs, 2 cups sugar, 2 cups flour for each cake. You will need to have people EMAIL me with the message of either

*I give 1 cup of butter for ____*
*I give 1 egg for ____*
*I give 1 cup of sugar for ____*
*I give 1 cup of flour for ____*

Each time you complete a set of ingredients (1 cup butter, 2 cups sugar, 2 cups flour, and 3 eggs), it will count as one cake for you. Your goal is to gather as many cakes as you possibly can.
Get ready for another roller coaster week on Big Brother: Just Desserts.

If there are any ties, the person with the most ingredients will win. If there is still a tie, then whoever got to that number first will be the HOH. The competition goes until 7:00 PM (CST) 2/20/18.
2255 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
These ingredients may come in any order. None of the ingredients spoil or anything. You can spam for each ingredient for hours, or you can be surgical by asking reliable friends.

The cakes can be assembled in any order, in any way, so long as at the end of 23 hours, you have completed cakes.

Each person may only help you once. The same person can help multiple players, but they must be individual email.

There will be no updates.
2254 days 22 hours ago
Jacadeux
CLOSED! RESULTS ANNOUNCED IN ONE HOUR!
2254 days 22 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
oh wow closed before i could even bake a cake
2254 days 21 hours ago
MikeLovesBB0099
I’ve asked a total of 1 person to send him some, I hope that’s enough 🙏

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!