This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Living Room

Topic » [S1] Living Room

2400 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
HAHAHAHA IM DEAD
2400 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh snap

Gratz Romeo XDXDXD
2400 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Do we have goodbye messages?
2400 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yasss BYE MATT
2398 days 13 hours ago
jflora18
Hey everyone Veto meeting is about to begin
2398 days 13 hours ago
rahrah
Here
2398 days 13 hours ago
jflora18
This is the Veto meeting. As the winner of the Power of Veto I have the power to veto one of Riley's nominations.

This past week has probably been one of the most brutal weeks I have had in a Big Brother group game. I don't think this move was made "for the house", even though I have a lot of animosity towards me, I believe it was a catty, petty, personal move and for that I don't really have a lot of respect for the current HoH.

At this moment I would also like to quote a Big Brother legend:
"When you take a shot at the baddest bitch in this house, you better make sure you hit. When I shoot, I never miss my targets." - Ika Wong

Given all of this taken to account, I have decided to use the power of veto on myself.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/de/30/c7/de30c74923531d4c94c1c7fdcec8abd5.gif
2398 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
*claps*

good speech

*gets ready to sit in nominee chair*
2398 days 10 hours ago
rahrah
Brian take a seat your my replacment
2398 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
still can't spell you're correctly
2398 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Gl noms
2398 days 9 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
GOOD WEEK!
2398 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Shocker was not expecting that good show #Shook omygod no you did not really i cant believe it

oh wait!
2398 days 9 hours ago
Cryptspartan
gl noms. thx for safety
2398 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
oh and just so everything is out in the open:

Riley is nomming me because he was my ally in another group game where he did the same thing to me and did some bs excuse saying

"it was random"

Bitch has no idea what the word ally means, and I hope to hell him nominating me against Zuelke does not go the same as with Mickey... (who won the game btw... hint hint)

Also @ Chandler - Bite me! XD You have hated my guts ever since I called you out during that stupid comp months ago. Also, you do realize no matter who goes tonight the other is still gunning for your ass right?

(used your correctly btw lol)

Anyway GL Zuelke (not really) and GL Houseguests!

open group

Libanz Big Brother Season 1: Day 06

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!