This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Living Room

Topic » [S1] Living Room

2377 days 18 hours ago
Libanz00
When I reveal the vote, the evicted house guest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather their belongings and walk out the front door.

By a vote of 8-4
2377 days 18 hours ago
Zuelke
Bye me!
2377 days 18 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i want you to stay zuelke
2377 days 18 hours ago
Libanz00
Tana you are EVICTED from the Big Brother House!
2377 days 18 hours ago
Zuelke
2377 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Bai Zuelke
2377 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Bye Tana
2377 days 18 hours ago
Cryptspartan
bye tana
2376 days 18 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
This is the POV ceremony. As current pov holder I have the power to use the veto on one of the nominees. I would like to give each nominee the chance to plead their case.
2376 days 18 hours ago
jflora18
*takes a seat*
2376 days 17 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
anyways ive decided to use the power of veto on...
RYAN.

Ryan i think you will go home if you stay on the block and my target this week is brian. I need someone up who will make SURE he goes home. Cant have another week like last week. So Kasey as i have vetoed one of your nominees you must name a replacement. Check skype pms before you make your decision pleasee.
2376 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
uh huh... Kasey, its your move
2376 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I'm sorry to some people but I'm not doing what you asked, because I weighed the risk and reward and I'm not risking it, my renominee is Crypt.

Im sorry to disappoint with these underwhelming noms, but having blood on my hands this early on is no bueno, and this felt real unproblematic, cuz everyone I nommed aren't exactly like my besties, so...

Yeah gl in eviction.

open group

Libanz Big Brother Season 1: Day 06

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!