This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

F3 SPEECHES & JURY QUESTIONS....

Topic » F3 SPEECHES & JURY..

929 days 2 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Congratulation Michael, Kashton, & Shane on Reaching F3.... but now is the time to Give your speech to the Jurors....

Then The Jury will Ask you Questions...
928 days 23 hours ago
blatastic1234
Hey jurors!

I know a lot of you hate me for how I played the game and I will admit that my jury management was shit. But I am hoping you see how I played the game with everything I had from day 1 and that it was enough to earn me the win.

I know this is a long ass jury speech but it is because I know I have to work twice as hard to win jury votes because I had a hand in EVERYONE’S eviction (Except you Tyler.) I pissed all of you off because I played a part in you being evicted from the house but is that not the game?

Day 1 I hit the ground running. I messaged Natalie and we formed a duo alliance which she later brought in X to form “The 3.” This alliance dominated the game for most the part. We worked together and shared information in order to keep us all in the game.

I had also formed alliances with Tyler, Michael, a on and off again alliance with Tico (Even forming an alliance after I spear headed his first eviction and blamed it all on X so Tico would not come after me.) Plus I was talking with James and attempted to talk to Kiara but Kiara wasn’t so talkative (I think cause you are hosting the very successful Kiara’s Idol.)

But right from the get go I wanted to make big moves. I won the 2nd HoH and did not hide, I went right for Kiara (the plan was always to backdoor her) as I knew Kiara and Tico were a duo.

Tico won HoH right after and I speculated he was coming for The 3 so I made sure to win that PoV to keep our alliance safe.

We had a flawless backdoor for Tico but Tico won the battle back and guess what!? Tico did not want to come after me. I talked with him and blamed it all on X and Tico was pissed at X and asked me for an alliance to work together to get X out of the game.

This only got more solidified when X won the next HoH and attempted to get Tico out. At that point Tico and I were talking on regular basis.

Then came the week I won HoH in Final 6. The plan was to not make any big moves as there was a 2nd battle back but X won PoV and tried to force my hand. I knew X’s plan was to force me to nominate Michael so he could get Michael evicted, Michael would come right back with battle back comp, and then not trust/be after me. So I countered X’s plan by nominating Natalie instead, forcing X to evict Shane and play it safe.

(Again this is assumed, you might’ve just saved Elian for the hell of it but I assumed it was a game move to have Michael come for me @ X)

I put the blame of renominating on X and told Natalie that X and I agreed to not make any moves this week and that X using veto on Elian was him showing The 3 that he was not loyal and wanted to go to finals with Elian (Prob not true but I needed Nat against X) I spent all day talking with Natalie saying how unloyal X was and how he saved Elian on 3 different occasions, didn’t ever consult the alliance when he won power, and was a threat.

This paid off next week when Natalie won HoH which resulted in X going home. Natalie even admitted to me that getting rid of X was where she went wrong in this game and that the reason she got rid of X was because I influenced her – literally what she said in her own words.

Cause getting rid of X was PERFECT for my game.

For me, my game went sour in final 5 competition. The plan really was to get Michael out. X had spilled alliance chats of The 3 to Michael which I felt caused a bit of doubt with Michael and I so the plan was for Natalie and I to have a public fight (Which we did) and then me vent to Michael about Natalie. At the PoV comp, Nat was suppose to be MIA and then I would have asked Michael to throw PoV to me so I could seal Natalie’s fate. Once I had both PoV and HoH the plan was to backdoor Michael and evict him. HOWEVER I was only given 8 hours to nominate and not the usual 24 which threw a wrench in that plan as I was not able to make PoV the same day as nominations.

Michael won and I completely threw Nat under the bus because I needed to ensure either Nat or Michael left to better my chances of winning final HoH.

Speaking of final HoH, I won Part 1 and even had the best time in Part 2. Michael only won out in Part 3 by 1 question. The smart move would have been to get rid of me. Hell, 3 of you were mailing Michael to evict me. If he would get rid of me, Michael would have secured the win. But he didn’t. I’m still here, talking with each of the jurors.

I played my heart out, manipulated, backstabbed, I played dirty which I guess is not everyones cup of tea but it is what got me to the end.

I mean, hell, I won EIGHT COMPETITIONS (2nd highest comp wins in all of Rob’s BB games) and was only only the block ONCE. I was a HUGE competition threat but no one nominated me because I had strategically placed myself in such a good position. I’m not saying no one ever considered me as a target – What I’m saying is no one tried taking a shot (Except for Nat)

I even influenced competitions that I was not apart of. I gave X the winning word in “Longest Word” HoH competition and then after he submitted it I gave Michael the same word so that Michael would seem more of a competition threat and make it easier for me to influence X to go after Michael cause “He was so close to winning that competition.” (Which X did nom Michael)

I wanted everyone going after everyone else and be too busy to even look in my direction.

I played this game as hard as I could. I won the 2nd highest comps ever in Rob’s game history, I had a part in 10/11 evictions, I was aligned with nearly everyone, even Michael joked to me on multiple occasions that I was carrying him through this game.

That’s why I’d greatly appreciate any votes for me to win this game.
928 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good luck final 3 and can't wait to pass the crown on after having it for so long.
928 days 22 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Shane & Michael you can still give your speeches... but The Jurors may ask their questions now...
928 days 22 hours ago
FairyBoss
Not Keshton exposing me like that when I jest wanted to give him some money :(
928 days 22 hours ago
Eagles3256
My question is for Shane

Shane my question is why do u deserve to win this game over the other two players
928 days 20 hours ago
Scodawg79
Hello Jurors
I am going to answer Tyler's question and give my speech. I did not need an alliance to get here. I never could win any competitions, yet I would keep surviving and that's because I had to depend on my social game. What I did was wait until the day before eviction and wait for a nominee to message me, if they did message me, I would make a deal with them, "if I vote to keep you will you keep me safe." And that worked for me, because normally the person that stayed won HOH the next week, or I was put up next to a bigger target.. Also alot of times stuff was already happening that I wanted to, so I just sat back and let it happen.
928 days 20 hours ago
FireX
(Again this is assumed, you might’ve just saved Elian for the hell of it but I assumed it was a game move to have Michael come for me @ X)

No I legit saved elian cause I won veto and wanted to
928 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
My question is for Shane.

Can you talk a little bit more about your social game? You literally never said a word to me and I’m pretty sure I messaged you but just got ignored. I’d love to hear about how you were socially connected with the others here.
928 days 17 hours ago
Scodawg79
Just went through all my messages, I never delete them, and do not see any messages from you, can you tell me the date and time, because I never ignore anybody, even if they send hateful messages.
928 days 16 hours ago
Scodawg79
As for my social game, I just played a loyal game, everything I said I was going to do I did
928 days 16 hours ago
MrRobzilla
*Jury Member Will Start casting their Vote @10pmEST...*

Votes will be Revealed & Winner will be crowned Tomorrow @7pmEST...
928 days 14 hours ago
MrRobzilla
**Jurors can cast their vote**

open group

MrRobzilla's BB S5   **APPS OPEN!**

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!