This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9, Finale: Means to an End

Topic » Episode 9, Finale: Means to an..

2239 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Mel, Hoop, Tom, before we get down to business, I want to congratulate all of you once more on becoming Point Break’s first set of finalists.

But only one of you can be crowned the first champion.

Before we get to the Jury Questioning and Voting, there is one more order of business to attend to. The first three people that were evicted from the game, Guilherme, JJ, and Viktor, were all evicted with zero points. After each of their evictions, I said that the amount of points they would give out would be determine by the three finalists, when the finale came. It’s here. It’s time.

The three of you must agree on the amount of points that Guilherme, JJ, and Viktor will give out. The amount must be at least 211, and cannot exceed 2,612.

You have until FRIDAY at 9 PM EASTERN to come to an agreement. ALL THREE of you must agree.

If an agreement is not reached, Guilherme, JJ, and Viktor will each hand out the average amount of points the other jurors were evicted with. That number is 863.
2239 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Just so we are all on the same page, this is where we currently stand.

Mel: 3,709
Hoop: 1,983
Tom: 540

Those points are locked in; they will count towards determining the winner of the game.

Guilherme: TBD
JJ: TBD
Viktor: TBD
Bread: (260) (130, 78, 52)
Brandon: (573) (287, 172, 115)
Absol: (657) (329, 198, 132)
Hiyoko: (2,612) (1306, 784, 523)
Harry: (211) (106, 64, 43)

This is the Jury - the eight people that will determine our winner. The numbers next to their names represent:

(Amount of Points Juror Was Evicted With) (50% Block, 30% Block, 20% Block)

The jurors do not award their points in one block to one person. They award the points given in the percentage blocks.

If there any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
2239 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
What do you think of 1200?
2239 days 1 hour ago
me2013
I think 250 tbh because they were not active players so why give them more say than the active players.....
2238 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
250 is fine
2237 days 14 hours ago
solesurvivor11
2237 days 14 hours ago
ShazamJSS
An agreement has been reached. Guilherme, JJ, and Viktor will each award a total of 250 points. This is how their percentage blocks are.

50% - 125 points
30% - 75 points
20% - 50 points
2237 days 13 hours ago
ShazamJSS
It is now time to begin the Jury Questioning. Please welcome back Guilherme, JJ, Viktor, Bread, Brandon, Absol, Hiyoko, and Harry. Lena and Jacob are not a part of the Jury, as Lena quit the game, and Jacob was expelled.

Jury members, here’s how this works. You have the liberty to ask Mel, Hoop, and Tom questions that will help you decide who deserves to win the game the most. When you’ve decided, you will send me the following:

50% - The Person You Believe Most Deserves to Win
30% - Whoever You Think Deserves to Win the 2nd-Most
20% - The Person You Think Deserves to Win the Least

These percentage blocks are based on the amount of points you had when you were evicted. (except in Guilherme, JJ, and Viktor’s cases)

These are the amount of points you have at your disposal, and the percentage blocks you’ll be giving out.

Guilherme, JJ, and Viktor: 250 total points
50% - 125
30% - 75
20% - 50

Bread: 260 total points
50% - 130
30% - 78
20% - 52

Brandon - 573 total points
50% - 287
30% - 172
20% - 115

Absol - 657 total points
50% - 329
30% - 198
20% - 132

Hiyoko - 2,612 total points
50% - 1,306
30% - 784
20% - 523

Harry - 211 total points
50% - 106
30% - 64
20% - 43
2237 days 13 hours ago
ShazamJSS
For some of you, the math may not exactly add up. That’s because when I do the math determining your percentage blocks, whenever I get a decimal, it is always rounded up.
2237 days 13 hours ago
ShazamJSS
This is where we currently stand.

Mel: 3,709
Hoop: 1,983
Tom: 540

Jury members, you have until 9 PM EASTERN on MONDAY to send in your vote. At that point, the reunion will take place, where I will announce the winner. If I receive all the votes earlier, the reunion will happen earlier.

Good luck.
2235 days 22 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Question meee
2235 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Can someone please give any questions
2235 days 14 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ok then I will

To all: What was your gameplan this whole time? What were your highest and lowest points? Rank all jury members.
2235 days 14 hours ago
me2013
My game plan waz just to try and play my own game. To try my hardest in every challenge and be in control of my own fate. I was told by one player tgat I should throw some comps so i didnt look like a threat and put a target on my back. That isn't me. This game was moe about me vs myself than me vs anyone else. There were a lot of inacts but I still tried to get to know everyone. I didn't win them all but I know I gave 100% to every challenge and to the game.

This sort of reminds me of the game solitary... mind over matter. Low points where when there was literally only me and one other showing up for challenges and winning was a double edged sword especially later on trying to figure out who to nominate when i liked all the players left. The inactivity was grustrating too.  High point was the challenges themself. I loved most of them.
2235 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Juror Ranking 1 being best
1. Hiyoko strongest juror by far
2. Harry for wanting to make a move
3. Brandon strong at the beginning and a threat
4. Absol for surviving that long
5.  J J since he could have been a threat long term
6. Bread nice guy but, not much impact
7. Viktor
8. Guileherme first boot nothing to say
2235 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
My game plan was to try my hardest in the competitions I was in, which wasn't many do to random hated me do much to not choose me until the very end. Almost every challenge, I fought as hard as I could and definitely my lowest points was human centepide and when we hired people, other than those few times, I was usually in the front to mid pack.
My highest point was probably being 1  of 3 people to survive week one in the positive points. I worked with Mel and I couldn't be happier that we both made it to the end.I survived a few evictions with no points to evict, that proves that I had social skills to survive. No matter the outcome, I am happy with how I played the game.

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!