This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Genesis

Topic » Episode 1: Genesis

2271 days 13 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the very first season of Point Break!! First and foremost, I want to thank all of you for not only applying for the game, but for being patient with me throughout the application process. I really appreciate it.

Now, this is usually the part where the host reveals the twist for the season, but since this is the first season, I figured it would be best to play a bare bones game. There will be NO TWISTS presented at all during the game.

As for the first House Magnate Challenge, it will begin tomorrow at 9 PM EASTERN. For those not in EST, you will need to convert that time to yours to determine when the challenge begins for you. This will be a nonlive challenge, and it will last for 24 hours.

As a reminder, please send me confessionals, and add me to your chats. I want to know what is going on in the game. The people in the Viewer’s Lounge will want to know as well. (Even though there are none yet. LOL)
2271 days 13 hours ago
Absol
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7521vfXGC62rxhII/giphy.gif

shazam is on his way to becoming a successful group game host and this is the first step
2270 days 17 hours ago
me2013
that is so scary....
2270 days 17 hours ago
pikaplayer
^
2270 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
hey
2270 days 17 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Hello players! Welcome to your first House Magnate Challenge

This challenge is called “A Shameless Scam.” Here’s how it works.

I will post a blog for all 13 of you. Your task is simply to get as many points as possible on your blog. The person with the most points will be the first House Magnate. The person who finished in last place will automatically be nominated for eviction.

This challenge will last for 24 hours. You have until tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9 PM EASTERN. Good luck!
2270 days 17 hours ago
ShazamJSS
All blogs are now live. Most are not visible on the blogs page, so go to my profile to find your blog. Good luck, everyone.
2270 days 17 hours ago
Absol
hello everyone i have not voted on any blog yet if you would like to plus mine i will plus yours as well :3c
2270 days 7 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Hello guys!
2270 days 6 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Good luck with the HM challenge btw. This format is crazy difficult lol
2269 days 16 hours ago
ShazamJSS
HM Challenge Results

Mel: 552
Absol: 58
Hoop: 8
Harry: -1
Hiyoko: -2
Lena: -49
Tom: -87
Viktor: -97
Bread: -103
JJ: -111
Guilherme: -113
Jacob: -115
Brandon: -115

Alright, so as you can see, Mel has won the first House Magnate Challenge, and earned safety for the week.

Before we get to the tie for last place, those of you with negative scores will be happy to know that all negative scores do not count against your in-game point total. Everyone except for Mel, Absol, and Hoop currently have 0 points. Since those three are the only people with points, only those three will be able to vote this week.

As for last place, Jacob and Brandon are tied with -115 points. To determine who the last place nominee will be, Mel, as House Magnate, will decide between the two.

To recap, Mel, what I need from you is to:

1. Choose who is nominated between Jacob & Brandon

2. Nominate a second player

Mel, you have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow to conduct the nomination ceremony. That is all for now, players.
2269 days 16 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Also, send confessionals, and add me to your chats. The VL is dry right now, because I don’t have anything to put in it yet.
2269 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
How nice, I got my birthday number which is August 8
2269 days 16 hours ago
Lifeiscool
So sorry I missed it :(
2269 days 16 hours ago
me2013
Omg my birthday is August 24
2269 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
grats Mel

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!