This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Group for CBS for nonskypers

Topic » Jury Group for CBS for..

1838 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
1838 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
You can start asking questions or to our final 3 give speeches.
1838 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Waits for speech's
1837 days 22 hours ago
Wade
hey guys ....I came into this game thinking I was gonna go far and then out of the blue I got evicted first. and I felt like shit and I felt like I fucking failed and I was angry cause I thought they people who were cool with me would keep me safe ,and I vowed to never feel like that ever again so by the grace of god I got another shot to come back into the game and I made the most of it.....I was heavily disadvantaged cause by the time I came back relationships were already formed and I knew I was at the bottom but with my social gameplay I was able to manoeuvre  myself through the game until the f5 where I was being targeted ......thats when I realised that my social game wasn't enough and that I needed to start winning comps which I did , I started to go no a comp ru not ensure that I don't get evicted and I took pity on a guy called Tristan and he used his illness iso that I could feel so bad and save his ass........I would later find out he was throwing me under the bus so that I could go home but that field my fire to go hard and guarantee myself a spot in the f3 which I did .......I deserve to win cause I played a good social game and I was a comp beast too...my social game is my strategy cause I was disadvantaged when I came in but I didn't let that be a excuse for me I worked my butt of to get here so I ask y'all to please vote for the underdog, the guy nobody wanted in f3 ..the guy who was evicted 1st and beat the odds to win.....fire x and Caleb have made finals before ..and one of them has won before,,isn't it time to change that.........you know why I love fairytales? cause they always have a happy ending..mine is  winning so help me
1837 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Heyyyy jury

Now lets cut the BS. Wade rode tmans back and caleb rode my back. I think i should win because i was out here making moves left and right and i was in front of a lot of things happening. I had to hella play hard and win comps to stay alive and then despite losing the last 2 i was able to uo my social skills and stay

The guy who took me out the first time KEPT ME AT F5 like if that is not a turn around idk what is. I also never had to use advantage to beifit my game like the other 2 did. I ADAPTED my game so that despite not having them i could still stay

I also always knew who had what in this gamw as i was the first or swcond person told. I think have the connections i did is why i am here
1836 days 23 hours ago
Wade
dude di not ride anyones back you seriously have to stop lying ....yall wanted me out at f5 ...and I worked my butt off to make sure I end up here , don't tell me I had it was

open group

The Clash of The Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!