This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal council

Topic » Final Tribal council

1671 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
This is where speeches are made and jury questioning happens
1671 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Votes will be due by 4 pm est Sunday
1671 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Final 3 are Wade, Yoshi, and Justin
1671 days 16 hours ago
Jacadeux
oh fuck me. I'm on one jury where I don't want to vote for anyone, and now this one where I want to vote for everyone.
1671 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hey y‘all!! Congrats on F3, I wanted to say something mean but I‘m feeling happy atm.

I ain’t gonna judge how y‘all played cos the joke explains itself, so I‘mma just ask some questions. I wanna be fair, so hoping for honest and legendary answers. And yes, Justin, if u answer better than the other 2 u could get my vote tonight-_-
1671 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Ok, YOSHI!!
U were loyal AF this whole game, I even felt bad of throwing ur name under the bus, even if it was a joke lol. But I want to know, other than your social game, on what other aspect did u rely on and what impact did it have in getting u to the F3? And are u and Wade like official now or was it just game?

WADE!!
I don’t want to hear no apologies from you, in fact, I wanna see u being Cutthroat, like when u voted me out after making a promise with me. So more than a question, I want you to tell me „something each jury member did right in the game AND something each juror did right to justify the reason why none of us are in F3“. Be careful with ur words and NO APOLOGIES, be objective.

JUSTIN!!
I‘m having a hard time knowing why the jury loves u so much. Idk if i missed out on what they call a „flawless gameplay“ or if they just hate me that much that they want to vote for the person i was most bitter at. But I ain’t gonna be bitter, I want you to tell us who exactly is Justin? Is it this nice, genuine person I actually liked and enjoyed on Ghost Island or was it a fake @ss b!tch pretending to be nice but that just wanted to backstab everyone, including his friends? Cos I am a fake @ss lying snitch mean b!tch, but I thought I was the only one of my species in this game?

Best of luck to the final 3! :)
1671 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
NopalitoLegend01
Hey y‘all!! Congrats on F3, I wanted to say something mean but I‘m feeling happy atm.

I ain’t gonna judge how y‘all played cos the joke explains itself, so I‘mma just ask some questions. I wanna be fair, so hoping for honest and legendary answers. And yes, Justin, if u answer better than the other 2 u could get my vote tonight-_-

Justin, just letting you know, you ain't getting Nopalito's vote. He'll say this now but even if you give a better answer, he'll still vote one of the other two because he's a bitter juror. He did the same with me in Survivor City just letting you know don't waste your time on him.
1671 days 6 hours ago
myiel
Other then playing the game socially I relied on my outwit outlast outplay gameplay, I knew coming into this game I wasnt going to be as liked as jussy or as charming as wade, So I had to find another way to survive and that was only one way to fight. Im always overlooked or people dont pay attention to how I played the game and just say i didnt play. But I got into multiple alliances. I rekindle relationahips and made allies out of of my enimies, I was almost eliminated 4 to 5 times. And at times yes I did feel like giving up because i felt like nobody really wanted to work with me for a while. But I didnt hive up a manuever my way to the end making cutthroat decisions and I got to the final 3. So if this is who did everyone like the most im def not winning. But win or lose i did try my best and fought my hardest.
1671 days 6 hours ago
myiel
And as far as the wade question go. I wasn't doing it for show I legit adore him 100% and love how smart savy and aware he is. Even though hes a dork sometimes!!! Wade is mine! 😂😂😂💚
1671 days 6 hours ago
Wade
Awwww yoshi 🥰you were my amber to my rob
1671 days 5 hours ago
jussy007
Here is my answer in regards to Nopa’s question.
I’m genuinely a nice person, I try to see the good in people but I’m easily triggered when people make me out to be something I am not. As far as being honest, when the game began, I wanted to work with you Nopa! And I was indeed bummed to see you go out so early in the game. I got suspicious when you told me that you were upset with me for not voting for you to return to the game in the poll. So when you returned, I was unsure if I wanted to align with you or just try to get you out. I chose the latter obviously, knowing one, I wasn’t going to betray my alliance and secondly I assumed that if you got to the finals you would win by a landslide over me! That’s the honest truth and I told you it wasn’t personal 💙
1671 days 5 hours ago
jussy007
And here is my novel on why I hope y’all choose me.
I came into this game wanting to redeem myself for being a rookie/villain in prior games. My attempt was to at least socialize with everyone and just gather information to further help me move forward. I made solid alliances with only two people and when one was killed off, I tried to bond with the remaining players but not sell out on my ride or die. Yes, I blindsided Nopa, I’m not denying that, but I already gave my reasoning in my prior novel. Both of my competitors are worthy opponents and I’m seriously glad I played this game because no matter the outcome, I’m going to have some great friendships that were on rocky grounds prior to starting out in this game!
1671 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
My vote is already casted gg, in a game full of riggery and honest to god favoritism, we have a decent f3. I love all of y’all but nobody fought on the bottom with me all game besides this person. They know who they are
1671 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Daphne, like chick u can leave! U prejury!
And ur just mad cos for once I voted bitter against u. Don’t wanna answer my question? Let Justin decide. U flopped prejury, so no advice u can give him Byeeeee
1671 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I love how NOW I‘m not the only person that thinks there was riggery and favoritism in this game oop
1671 days 4 hours ago
Wade
Hey guys

So I basically modeled myself by different things of different survivors and seasons

Firstly I knew coming in I was going to be a target to some people so I had 2 choices , I could go the predictable way and try to play under the radar like Sandra did in her first two seasons however it is no use to try and blend in when u are being targeted either way so I took a thing of Sandra in game changers and I made my target bigger thinking that “hey if I’m a target I might as well make myself look like a delicious piece of meat” and tease them by being vocal and being relevant in the game “

That bring me to my next one which is rob and amber in all stars , I look for one person each game who I’m going to give my full loyalty and that was yishmael, from the moment I saw him and talked to him I said to myself “he don’t know it yet but he’s going to be mine” and purposely I flirted with him in front of everyone and yet even though we were obvious threats we still made it to the end

I feel like I deserve this win cause of reasons mentioned below

1- I fought my ass off literally to get here , 6 times!!! 6 times if not more my ass was fighting for survival And I think there wasn’t a week when I wasn’t on the block and even though if many of you know me you’ll know I’m not known for physical strength in comps and yet I fought tooth and nail to come back from hell and back..even when I was a obvious target I was like a cockroach who just wouldn’t die no matter how many times u try to kill me , bless the others but I had a much harder time to get here and fought harder physically and even when I fealt sometimes I’d go home never once did I give up cause I had that hope inside me saying “if you going down you going down fighting “ and I did

2-ive already won this exact game before , just the fact that I’ve made it to the end again proves that I know how to get to the end and that I’d do whatever it takes to get my ass there...I should’ve been a big target as winners left early and yet I made it all the way to the end twice and that’s not something that easy to do so for that I feel that there is some recognition to it if I have done it twice and got to the end twice

3- I know socially I wasn’t the best player lol but nobody can say I didn’t try my damndest to get alliances going I honestly did try to talk to people but I can also only do so much if people are already linked together but I didn’t just do nothing I tried and I got people on my side

4-strategically my goal was to make sure come what may I get to the end in one piece, I had pre alliances that I worked with but when they went early (mark) I started to worry and branched out as best I can I feel like I gave this game my all I was in it from day one so yeah even if I didn’t play the best to your standards I gave my fucking all in this game from the very start right through

Now for reflection time

I know I can be a hothead , hell I can be a asshole and be childish and disloyal and much more , but this game has made me realise this and I need to work on it , I’m not going to say “oooh guys this game changed me” cause saying that is basically insulting your intelligence and I think y’all are just to smart to fall for that , I can’t change who I am over night I can’t level myself up over night but the first step in realizing you have a issue is admitting you have issues and that’s what I am admitting 

Nopa I have your answer on my laptop which I’ll send later tonight as I’m typing on my phone so please understand for all the spelling errors

open group

The Clash of The Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!