This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination ceremony

Topic » Nomination ceremony

1723 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
For Big Brother weeks
1723 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hey guys! It’s time for the nomination ceremony!!
1723 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
Given the twist, one of my duties as this week’s Head of Household is to nominate 4 HOUSEGUESTS for eviction.

I feel honored to be given this HOH by y’all, sadly not everyone was active to participate and some people didn’t approach me. The game has started and I feel there was enough time, but hopefully no hard feelings, it’s stressful to fit in a cast of 24 people and to try and talk to everyone in just one day.

With that being said, my first nomination is....
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

CHANELLE!

My second nomination is.....
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

MARK!

My third nomination is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

KYLE

My fourth nomination is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

YANDERE
1723 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
So sorry y’all.

Chanelle, u haven’t talked to me in this game. We have played before and have history, but I had to be fair and given that u didn’t approach me, maybe cos u thought knowing each other was going to keep you safe, I had to put you up.

Kyle, many people I don’t know approached me and this was kind of random since u were among the ones who didn’t come talk to me at all. Sorry

Yandere, u are intense and I see u as someone who will use past group games as a reason to target others, u told me once. For that reason, and because u were also among the people who didn’t talk to me, I had to nominate you.

Mark, u did come talk to me, but I find u annoying, boy. U have been throwing names under the bus and thought u could tell me who to nominate to do your dirty work. U are obnoxious and among my noms, u being on the block was intended. The rest noms were to be fair to those who did approach me, but U go up as a nom for real strategic reasons.

With that being said, there’s a POV, hoping y’all are active and fight for it! This meeting is adjourned!!
1722 days 16 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Wonderful speech Nop claps
1722 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Pov will be semilive from noon est to 4 pm est

open group

The Clash of The Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!