This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning and reunion

Topic » Jury questioning and reunion

2232 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Jurors, feel free to ask questions to Mel and Fire. Reunion will be Friday at three pm est.
2232 days 20 hours ago
me2013
Hi
2232 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
Hi...
2232 days 19 hours ago
me2013
Not sure If we are meant to say anything or just wait for people to ask questions.

so....

Firstly - thanks to the host for a challenging game with so many twists and turns and hurdles..... not to mention all the slop I had to eat. it seems that i was the only one who got all the bad shit thrown at me, but here I am, thanks to Fire, who chose to honour our F2 and keep me over Redwing.

I was active from the start, obviously aligning with the two people I trusted the most. Trouble is they were aligned with the two people i was trying to get out week after week. I tried to talk to as many of you as possible, many never replied, and disappeared as you were not actively participating, others, well I guess you just didn't want to get to know me.

Anyway this game was confusing as hell, and a lot of the time I had no idea what was going on, partly due to my time zone..... but I fought to stay.... week after week, and whatever happens, I gave it my all.

Good luck FireX
2232 days 19 hours ago
me2013
Oh btw - I had a secret advantage that I found right at the start of the game, that allowed me to remove the HOH nominees from the block and replace them with my own, on two occasions, but I never needed to use it. I waited and waited for an opportunity, but it never arose.
2232 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
You can say speeches, so far I have 1 vote.Time for another twist for you. America's poll, where the winner receives 1 vote to win.
2232 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Who was I alligned with that you wanted out? Haha. I can't remember working with anyone this game except you Mel and Fire
2232 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Hey so ik 1 of you has already made your vote without hearing me out so this is to everyone else who actually care what i have to say
2232 days 13 hours ago
FireX
I returned this season after getting 3rd in season 1. I was 1 comp win away from winning. I want to say that yet again i dominated comps again. I think i should win because the fact that EVERYONE UNDERESTIMATED ME IS WELL DUMB. I also worked my ass off all season
2232 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Wow so I am dumb.... thanks
2232 days 12 hours ago
FireX
No
2232 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
OK since Fire has made an opening speech I will ask a question

Mel: What do you think was you biggest move in the game?

Fire: If at final 4 before I used the halting hex you had been the sole vote to evict who would have gone out?
2232 days 12 hours ago
FireX
You did not underestimate me
2232 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Mel: What do you think was you biggest move in the game?

They say slow and steady wins the race - or at least survives to fight another day. My biggest move was paying attention to the game, talking to those who were active and targeting inacts. At the end of the day I wouldn't change a thing - except the slop.... but at least I ate! I think, playing all comps and keeping myself and my allies safe, targeting people who were not working with me and bringing people I trusted to the end were probably the best decisions for my game.
2232 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Fire: If at final 4 before I used the halting hex you had been the sole vote to evict who would have gone out?

Ummmm tbh i dont know. I was here to make game moves and if that ment being a little disloyal oh well. I want to win this game very bad and i think i have proven that. I came into this game with a target on my back but i survived and took out threats. I did all this 2 seasons in a row while mel only did it 1 season and tbh we both had to overcome a lot of other people.
2232 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
And being disloyal to who... Do you mean me or bacon?

open group

The Clash of The Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!