This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reverse Week

Topic » Reverse Week

2214 days 5 hours ago
bacon69
And will never win
2213 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Nope it's still you're.

This from the guy who didn't do shit all game. I played and won challenges. You haven't spoken participated in anything all game
2213 days 19 hours ago
bacon69
Its still means your a loser who dose not and will not win. I mean if you really belive i did nothing and made f4 that just shows everyone here what a fucking piece of shit player you were. I played in season 1 and i did better then you will ever do.
2213 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
I've won games before to dude.

You are being way to intense. Chill out you did nothing and now you are out. Move on to the next game. I am in the final 3 with people I like.
2213 days 17 hours ago
bacon69
I did a lot actually so i dont see why you gonna act like that honestly
2213 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
You didn't complete in any challenge. I can't judge rather you talked to any players but I didn't hear of any conversations you had
2213 days 17 hours ago
bacon69
I have a social game. Winning comps puts blood on my hands and the less blood i have on my hand well then thats a better way for me to win
2213 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Clearly it didn't work for you cause your out and me who won comps in the final 3. So who's strategy worked better
2213 days 16 hours ago
me2013
I would have won
2213 days 16 hours ago
me2013
Not my fault the instructions weren’t ckear
2213 days 15 hours ago
RedWing91
Yeah maybe you would have won. But not bacon. He didn't even try

open group

The Clash of The Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!