This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2411 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Congrats Jenna and Tiffany on making Final 2, it's been a long ways to get this far, but it isn't over yet. The Jury will now have the final say as to who out of the 2 of you will win the first season of JD's Big Brother.

Hopefully I can get all the votes before Wednesday.
If all goes well, Finale will be Wednesday 7:00 PM EST
2411 days 16 hours ago
s73100
Jenna, I have to say-- You proved me wrong on the factor that I said you wouldn't make final 2, you did that. However I was correct in saying that you are a DISGUSTING VILE nasty human being who if I saw you drowning in a pool I would  have an extreme urge to go fill it up with more water so that I am able to say that I contributed. What move did you do that no one else told you to do?
2411 days 16 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
congrats to the final 2 loves! obviously both of you have done something (or had host interference) to make it to this point.

antonio you were completely rude to me in this game. you treated me as if i didn't have a brain and couldn't process anything that was happening in the game. you are nothing but rude and vile to me and treat me like shit, so tonight i will not be casting my vote for you to win. you can call me bitter idc, but jury management is part of the game and you always told me that everytime you didn't vote for me in a game.

jenna, girl. ppl say you didn't do shit. but you are for underestimated. you've made a lot of moves to help your game and i can see that.

so tonight let's hope there is not host interference. my vote is 150% secure. gl jenna :)
2411 days 15 hours ago
JennaValentina
I was not a comp beast, but I still made it to finals with 3 pov wins and NO HOH WINS. I played strategic with playing both sides to ensure my game further into the competition. People underestimated my game but I did make moves. I did not follow Tiffany the whole season.
2411 days 15 hours ago
JennaValentina
Sam- I was the one that made a idea to blindside Andrew. I evicted Mike when Tiffany told me to evict Zach, proving my loyalty to them in case my alliance with Tiffany went south.
2411 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
*stands and smiles* okay hey yall, wow I cannot believe I made the final 2 like how shocking is that before I start speaking about how I should win I was to pause and say thank you to both host Daniel and Jacob for hosting this amazing game it was a blast! Next I want to turn to the jury and say please to all the jurors don’t come in with ur mind already up be open minded and hear both view points on why they should win. Okay let me begin. I defiantly think I deserve to win over Jenna because I played harder, stronger than her on every level, u can ask about the social aspect I had several alliance all spread out around the house, u can ask about the physical aspect and I have proven to win competitions when I needed them I have won 4 HoHs and if u ask about the strategic part of the games I have plans which have succeeded in this game which have led me to the final 2.

Now lets start all the way back with the first week, In my mind I had to win the first HoH I had to be in that power position so I can get those connections so in the future I wouldn’t have to rely on competition wins to carry me further in the game, during the competition I made a deal with 4 other people which was Zach , Andrew, Jenna, and Brady, we told each other that we were going to keep each other safe for at least of couple of weeks so they all trusted me and I won the first HoH, now at this point since I had those connection I started getting information from Jenna/Brady they told me that people were talking about the “Tea Circle Alliance” which was a real alliance that was formed on day 1 which was Myself, Darius, Andrew and Zach, I was loyal to them but that didn’t keep me from talking to the other people in the house and since I did that I found out that Jaron and Gamo were coming directly for me and the “Tea Circle” so before they could strike on me I struck first, I basically led the charge to take Gamo and Jaron out of the house, I know I didn’t take them out on my HoHs, but I still convince the “Tea Circle” to take them out even tho those 2 people weren’t coming after them directly they were more focused on me.

Between that first week I made a strong bond with Brady, I made a Final 2 with Jenna, and I had a small bond with Luca and I also had the bond of the “Tea Circle”. The next following weeks I kind of took a step back because I set the ball rolling for the people that I was working with to go after my targets I knew if I comp beasted out like darius did I would have been not only public enemy number one but the biggest house target so I let my alliance take out people who weren’t good for my game and reassuring them that they were a harm to them as well when in reality they kinda weren’t, for example Gamo taken out by Darius was more of a better move for me because Gamos target was me not Darius, Another one was once again Darius taking out Christian which was better for me because he was pist off at me for backstabbing him and sending him out the door.

At this point it’s the Jury stage so I had to start picking it up, Andrew won the HoH and nominated Luca and Jaron which was perfect for my case because Jaron was a major person coming for me and a danger to my game this was the perfect opportunity to take him out, in the Pov competition it was Jenna who won the pov which was one of Jarons allys but I talked to Jenna personally and convince her to not used the pov and that I will help her keep Jaron in the game, which was a lie because it would be stupid of me to keep him in the game, im sorry Jaron for that but I hope u could respect that game move that I made it was one of the major factors on why im sitting in this chair right now and I do admit that I was the one leading the charge to take u out.

This was during the double which crushed my heart because Hudson and Jenna were sitting on the nominee chairs 2 allys that I made since like week 1 but at this point in the game I needed someone who was going to be loyal to me and always be there when I asked them to be there which was Jenna so I convince Darius Zach and Andrew to evict Hudson and keep Jenna in the game which helped my game 100%. Im sorry Hudson for evicting u and I hope u respect that game move that I made.
2411 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
After that whole chaotic double eviction the sides were made on one side I’m pretty sure it was Myself Andrew Darius Jenna and Zach and the other side was Brady Sam Mike Luca now I know these were not solid sides everyone had side deals throughout the entire game, I knew that Zach had a side deal with Brady, and Andrew had a side deal with Sam, I in fact had a side deal with Luca. During this stage of the game I needed to take those people who had side deals out of the game so basically either Brady or Sam had to go because they were a danger to my game at the time, luckily Sam was on the block and I got the votes for him to go and destroying that chance of Sam and Andrew forming a strong bond and making a move against me. The following week Luca won the HoH which was great for me because me and him had a little connection, right after he won the HoH I went directly to him and called him to convince him to put up Andrew Zach or Darius a mixture of those three people to go on the block, my end goal was taking Zach out of the game because I knew he was secretly plotting for my demise and he was playing a perfect game because he had other deals in place with the other side, in the end it was a success he tried taking me out but I had the SPOV and used it on myself and he was sent out the door, which didn’t last long because he walked right back in.  Which was sad because Luca received the boot right after that.

At this point I had to win the HoH for my safety in this game and I had to make a power move I nominated Andrew and Zach for eviction I made a final 3 alliance with Jenna Darius I also made a final 4 alliance with Jenna, Brady, and Mike, this week was probably the only flaw I had in this game which I thought I could trust Darius but he lied to me and backstabbed me resulting with mike going home because I thought I could trust Jenna as well but she also backstabbed me by voting mike out, Mike I know u think that I was the reason why u went home but it wasn’t it was Jenna and Darius I wanted u to stay so im sorry u went home on my HoH.

After that I thought it was over like I was going to get 6th and I was going to go to Jury but then a silver lining came along where I found Andrew cheating on a different call with someone outside the game and they were helping each other winning the comp, I know Andrew hates me for that but Andrew u have to understand that the rules are rules and I had to report that by u fucking up it gave me a second chance in this game which resulted with Andrew going home that same week. (Also side note im not taking full credit of this but I did hint to Zach that Darius and him are super tight and that Andrew should be taken out I know it was not my 1000% move but I did help with that)

After that the only person standing in my way was Zach because I had deals with Brady deals with Jenna and deals with Darius so I had to take him out which as a result did happen and he was sent out the door. The following week I won the Final 4 HoH which ensured me to be In the final 3, now everyone is gonna say that I wasnt the one who took out Brady but I defiantly did Jenna won the PoV and I ran to her convincing her that Brady was coming for her and that she should evict him and that he was going to take her out, which was not true at all I just had to make Jenna get rid of Brady because If I took him to the final 3 I was convince that Brady could of won the final Part of the HoH. Sorry Brady for doing that but it was a game move I had to make I hope u respect it as a move.
Now I know I rambled for so long but that how I did it I somehow misted houseguest week by week I was only nominated twice and was never on the block during the eviction vote, I am tied with most HoHs with Darius which is 4 HoHs each, I did get the second SPOV, and honestly Jury I fought my heart out in this game I know people think I didn’t but I did fight to get to this point and that why im asking yall to vote for me to win Jenna which is sitting next to me was basically following the person in power I even convince her to save me with her pov please vote for me because I fought to get here. Please and Thank You all *Sits back down and crosses legs*
2411 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
I can answer any questions that yall want to be answered.
2411 days 14 hours ago
JennaValentina
me when this was a bigger summary of my game :/ and a more faker one
2411 days 14 hours ago
JennaValentina
alos um no I was the one that wanted to evict brady you are telling lies right now :/
2411 days 14 hours ago
JennaValentina
you are so fucking fake I trusted you and when people talked about you I defended you
2411 days 14 hours ago
JennaValentina
and half of your speech is full of lies tbh I made half those moves not you
2411 days 14 hours ago
JennaValentina
his speech is full of lies so don't vote him
2411 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
Jenna why would I be lying this the final 2 it's the end of the game I'm not holding anything back I'm being 100% honest
2411 days 14 hours ago
JennaValentina
not in that speech
2411 days 10 hours ago
Nasidious
Jenna shut up lol, you are winning anyway

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!