This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale - Day 25

Topic » Finale - Day 25

2116 days 13 hours ago
jake_WD
Brandon and Ryan you two can post your jury speeches or anything you wanna say down below. The jury can also comment and ask you questions.
2116 days 12 hours ago
Iceey
Guaranteed I can blow your mind

Mua !
2116 days 10 hours ago
Raydiz33
Sup guys.

Brandon- You may have been an asshole but I respect that your a very in your face person. You talk shit to people directly and let them know exactly how you feel. Although a few things were over board. I can respect your game play. Good luck

Ryan- Ryan. Congrats on making it to final 2. You played a very good social game for the first 2 weeks of the game. After that you were able to survive and get the 3 fan favourites out of the house šŸ˜šŸ˜ and survive till final 2 while being the biggest threat. I can respect your gameplay also.

Questions

Brandon, Why were you always so confrontational knowing that juries are often bitter and can cost you the game?

Ryan, What was your biggest move.

Cody out.
2116 days 9 hours ago
brandonrichie
Give me my check.
2116 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
Cody - Brandon, Why were you always so confrontational knowing that juries are often bitter and can cost you the game?

Because thatā€™s how I am in real life, and Iā€™m not going to compromise who I am and the values that I have for this game. Also, transparency was a strategy I used. By creating this image of always being upfront and honest, it allowed me to maneuver in and out of situations simply due to the fact that people trusted me to do what I said I would do, even if I wasnā€™t working with them. Itā€™s that simple. It essentially bought me trust with the cast, and gave me a sort of currency to work with. I definitely used this at times and broke promises that I made, but I was able to position myself with the trust I built in such a way that I was the one who was snaking other people, and not vice versa.  I understand that it might have rubbed people the wrong way and I definitely went too far some times, and Iā€™ll be the first to admit to that. I am an emotional being, as are a lot of us, and that was a flaw of mine. But Iā€™d also consider it to be a strength that I had coming into this game. I always had a target on my back just because of who I am, so laying low and being friends with everyone would not get me to where I am. I HAD to be upfront, I HAD to be loud. Otherwise I would not be here. I hope you all donā€™t fault me for doing what was necessary for me to get to this point.
2115 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
I'll answer your question tonight along with whoever else asks one, Cody.

I'm at work all day :(
2115 days 19 hours ago
Wade
Congrats on making the final 2 also congrats on the jury for clearly outclassing both of you in multiple ways

i donā€™t have any questions just some statements so donā€™t even answer any of it cause I DONT GIVE A FUCK šŸ–•šŸ»

Il start with RYAN

i know In this game you have to lie and be cunning but you took things way too far , you told so many lies to me and made so many empty promises , promises u never needed to do and u changed my perception of you , as gay people there are a lot of stereotyping as eg. ā€œgay people like to gossip and talk shitā€ . You not only perfected that phrase but u even reached a new level, you made me feel like shit and u made me feel so small and stupid for trusting you, if u didnā€™t want me there or if u were sick of me u couldā€™ve gotten rid of me when u had multiple chances . You played a good game but talking behind my back and not giving a shit was NOTHING STRATEGIC AND ALL PERSONAL and that makes me believe that u just a DISGUSTING ANIMAL cause human beings have some sort of empathy, and Iā€™m going to have a very HARD time voting for a ASSHOLE. Iā€™d like to know who your parents are so I can tell them they did a FUCKED UP JOB of raising you cause I have to believe no parent RAISED their child to do the things you did to me like that cause that was in no way gameplay just pure mean spirited, you told me when u came out it was a bit hard( if that was even true) but that doesnā€™t give u a right to deal with me in such a way , you a disgusting, gross PIG and u donā€™t have any reason to call yourself a human being

BRANDON. I found out quick Ryan was a lying fake WHORE, but I did not know that you too is a lying fake WHORE. You made empty promises and made almost no impact to ever talk to me u barely gave me a ounce of respect like I was some lower level human being, you are a vile BOTTOM dweller, you had words filled with nothing, u mastered the art of TALKING SHIT to otherS and lying through this game to a point where I donā€™t know how MUCH SHIT you got on your lips cause everything that came out of your mouth was BULLSHIT. I would like to meet your parents too to ask them if they proud of how u treated other people, talking shit behind their backs and making fun of them, I hope when You have kids they donā€™t grow up to be as FUCKED UP as you are, you not only disgust me to my core but u a horrible creature , I canā€™t call u a human being cause humans have compassion

TO BOTH OF YOU DONT BE PROUD TO BE HERE CAUSE IF ALMOST ANYONE ELSE WAS SITTING IN FINALS THEYD WIN OVER U IN A FLASH

AND TO WHOEVER WINS : donā€™t feel like we respect your gameplay or even remotely like you WE COULDNT FUCKING CARE ANY LESS ABOUT YOU DISGUSTING, FAKE BITCHES , the only reason one of you is winning is simply because we voting against SOMEONE ELSE

SO JURY LETS DECIDE....Are we going to vote for a WHORE. Or a BITCH...you can choose which one is which
2115 days 19 hours ago
Raydiz33
Holy fuck that was deep
2115 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
My life is completely changed after that
2115 days 19 hours ago
jflora18
i mean if we want to add on to it, it's not like either you won such a competitive game when like 4 people during the jury stage went home bc they walked or expelled so I don't see how winning this would be rewarding, it's more like embarrassing
2115 days 18 hours ago
Raydiz33
Dont take this vote personally. You guys both played aight. Iā€™m just voting for who I think deserves to win.
2115 days 3 hours ago
Brittney
Congrats to both of you on making it to the end.
For both of you: tell us what you think distinguishes your game from the personā€™s sitting next to you
2114 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Cody:

I would say my biggest move was probably backdooring JP. It was clear to me at that point that Jp was the kingpin in your alls 3 person alliance so taking him out kinda took the glue out of the equation. You had been telling me since the beginning that you really liked Jp and wanted to work with him so I knew I had to take measures to assure that he was the first one from your alliance gone
2114 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Ethan:

I think what distinguishes me from Brandon is that I was the one who was constantly keeping the relationships solid with the people we were working with. I was able to make solid connections with some of the players that really aided in producing some of the moves that were made. I also was a work horse in comps, winning 4 HOH's and 2 POV's, all of which were crucial for my own safety in the game and allowed me to ultimately make almost all of the seasons biggest moves.
2114 days 18 hours ago
brandonrichie
Brittney
Congrats to both of you on making it to the end.
For both of you: tell us what you think distinguishes your game from the personā€™s sitting next to you

I would say what distinguishes me most from Ryan is the amount of blood that we got on each other's hands. I agree with what Ryan said in terms of having better relationships with peopleā€”he definitely played a bigger part in the social dynamics of our alliance. I took a different approachā€”I was aggressive and brutally honest with people, which made them both a) fear going against me and b) make them believe I was always telling them truth. I feel that even though Ryan won more competitions than I did, I was definitely the biggest target out of the trio. The only times I held back were when I knew that I could because Ryan or Ethan would have my back. Ryan played a behind-the-scenes game while I was always abrasive, out in the open, and unafraid to get blood on my hands.

Also, just going to throw this out there because some of you were wondering about biggest moves: I am the first (and currently only) person in Big Brother Erotica to survive a successful backdoor. Not only did I survive, I managed to flip the votes and stay with only one vote cast against me. I would say this is my biggest move.

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!