This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Ceremony #5 - Day 13

Topic » POV Ceremony #5 - Day 13

2130 days 8 hours ago
jake_WD
Decision due at 11
2130 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Honestly if I had to make this decision last night, I probably would've made a different decision. But some information had surfaced and I don't think I can pass up this opportunity.

I am going to be using the power of veto on Cody and Camilla

Cody, consider this my olive branch in this game to you. Step it up
2130 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Since I have vetoed my own nominations, I have to name a replacement swinger pair.

Jp, you have already nominated me once and I know how good you are this game. You wanted me out last week, but once I was saved from the block you were singing a different tune. You are a great person, but in this game, you are dangerous to everyone. I know what you're capable of

Jessie, you have constantly been a rude ass to me every time I have tried to speak to you. You unnecessarily lie and honestly we just haven't had one solid conversation all game. I know if you won Hoh, I you would put me up without thinking twice.

My replacement swingers are Jp and Jessie. Gl in the vote
2130 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
https://media.giphy.com/media/4a9SXQfavTsQmsV3V2/giphy.gif
2130 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol
2129 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
can yall just fucking vote and stop trying to stir up trouble
2129 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
Cody you lying snake we know  you coming for us what the fuck did he veto you for when you going to backstabb
2129 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
im putting it out front i evicted JP so the rest of yall can vote however the fuck you want
2129 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
i stick by true allies and not lying snakes in the grass as a matter of fact why dont we all put our votes fucking out front where everyone can see them
2129 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
Boom The Goddess arrives in the form of Julie Chen
who will be evicted from Big Brother Erotica
will it be JP who is strong in comps
or will it be the lying slut Jessie
2129 days 17 hours ago
Raydiz33
Why don’t you win something first?
2129 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
Tune in tonight for Live Eviction or whenever the fuck it is and stop threatening the HOH
hmm is that grounds for instant eviction
2129 days 17 hours ago
brandonrichie
Honey QUEEN
2129 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
shut the fuck up Cody im not the one up probably will be as of right now tho no i am not so just shut the fuck up
2129 days 16 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
https://68.media.tumblr.com/4b36c16229b78d855548740cee57b10d/tumblr_ofimjfwVRr1u2yi3fo1_500.gif
2129 days 15 hours ago
Wade
Honey bunch are me and u speaking ?

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!