This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #3 - Day 9

Topic » Eviction #3 - Day 9

2140 days 13 hours ago
Nasidious
Please Cast your vote to evict either Neda or Joey from the BB Erotica house. Votes are due by 4PM EST Tomorrow.
2139 days 19 hours ago
honeybunch1
Boom the Goddess has arrived shaking her booty PARTY
imma sing a little ditty that will make you shake your Titties
the body be swaying and the hips be rolling to the pump of that beat
shake shake shake that Booty get down on it get down it shake a tail feather and get down on it  Boomshakala the beat go on wave your hands up high let the lights shine bright
this party be full swing who playing with a ding a ling move it to the left and move it to  the right this party be going all the night shake it shake shake it i think i might get high
im tapping my feet and knocking my knees the music still pumpin yes i will have another shot
you got the feeling get down on it you got the feeling get down on it imma sing another line i think you will like if you want my body and you think im sexy come on baby let it show
2139 days 15 hours ago
Nasidious
I have the results....
By a vote.... of 7-1

Joey, you have been evicted from the Big Brother Erotica House. Please say your goodbyes

Jae, Evan, and Camilla since you did not send in a vote to evict you will be receiving a penalty vote. Jae, 1 more penalty vote from you and you will be pulled from the game.

Tonights HOH will be at 7PM EST. Good luck houseguests!
2139 days 15 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
UP yours
2139 days 15 hours ago
Raydiz33
Bye Joey, take care man
2139 days 13 hours ago
Neda_Kalantar
https://media.giphy.com/media/APKXrJ9Gjs22TwG97Q/giphy.gif

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!