This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 11 / Semi-Final

Topic » Week 11 / Semi-Final

2382 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
PATRICK'S CRITIQUES:

---------------------------------

Malaysia Renee-Young:
Beauty Shot - This is a fine shot for you, as you look fantastic, and I don’t think the black and white detracts too much, but the point remains that it does still detract. Overall, a solid photo for you, and a nice lead-off here.

Balloon Re-Shoot – I feel like this is more of the fun look you were aiming for the first time, but this time it really was successful. I love your legs here and the exposed back, and I think the colors really work well for you here. A really solid performance from you, and my personal favourite of the Re-Shoots.

Shanna Brown:
Beauty Shot – I really love the pose on the face here, and the hair is great, and I even love the pose of the hand, the only odd thing for me is the over-contour of the cheeks that create a weird shadow that’s slightly distracting, but overall, pretty well done!

Food Re-Shoot – Good luck eating that chicken and waffles with the gold sauce on it (not sure if gold is edible idk). Really though, I think I like this photo better than most, because even though this is quite busy, and the head being cut-off is kind of off-putting, and I think the angle of the face is kind of odd in that you’re looking away from what your hands are doing which is just odd. Still, I like the black and red in contrast with the gold, I just wish you would have cut off the plate of food instead of your head.

Judith Judasy:
Beauty Shot – I may be in the minority here, but I REALLY like this. I think you took the traditional “beauty shot” and really had fun with the concept, and I feel that you really executed it well. I love that you can still see all of the details you put in with the make-up that is beautifully done, and the hair is wonderful, but you just have this fun splatter that I personally believe adds to the overall effect as opposed to detracting from it. Well done!

Italy Re-Shoot – This is such a solid shot for me. The pose, the colors, the hair, everything. I think this is definitely a large improvement from your original submission of Italy and shows a bit of growth from you, which is impressive. Very well done this week overall.

Augustine Rose:
Beauty Shot – This is absolutely gorgeous and I believe the most solid of all of the Beauty Shots submitted today. The colors are beautiful (even the little bit of yellow nail we see in your finger) and every detail just works out so wonderfully that I love seeing what you brought to us today, congratulations.

Woods Re-Shoot – As a picture, I would say this one is more aesthetically pleasing than your original theme, but as already pointed out, doesn’t fit the “Woods” theme reassigned to you. This is such a great picture that you are showing us that you know how to take a great picture, but can you always follow the themes?

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!