This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 8!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 8!~

2058 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

This week there will be a surprise DOUBLE ELIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly Stormer is a but busy at the minute so she will not be judging for the time being! Therefore even though she named Aise Challenge winner this week that will not count in todays panel!

To only be fair I decided to judge and score the challenge plus photoshoot myself and the Top Three models will be going forward!

Lets here my critiques...........................................
2058 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
LAUTREC:

Your drive and passion for this competition really shows in this challenge shot, I like the contrast of colours and tones. Good work!

YOUR PHOTOSHOOT RUNWAY SHOT IS GIVING ME MORE GOTH VIBES THAN VINATGE. I do like the face it is very fierce and powerful, so appraisal on that. The outfit is not bad but it doesn’t really fit this weeks Vintage theme, unfortunately <3

RACHEL:

Your challenge shot is just a but disappointing! I am so sad and sorry to say that but for this level of competition I expect more :(

Ahhhhhh gurl, I am so rooting for you in this competition but when you ring me shots like this it is hard for me not to be disappointed. This shot is very tacky and DON’T GET ME WRONG I AM SUCH A GLEE FAN. BUT…………………… I don’t feel like this is the standard it should be at when in TOP 5, im sorry <3

IMANI:

OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS SHOT IS JUST SEXY, POWERFUL AND FIERCE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE REPRESENTING ‘KINKY BOOTS’ SOOOOO WELL AND STILL LOOKING FABULOUS, ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOTS THIS WHOLE SEASON <3

Ohhhhhhh this is very different and edgy! I am in love with this high-fashion, gown couture. Is it giving me Vintage vibes 100% maybe not BUT this shot is very unique and I can appreciate the path you have taken with it. Your face is a bit scary but again I am intrigued with what you have submitted.

AISE:

I can for sure see why Stormer loves this shot but I am totally honest I am not feeling the same. I do like it, you look very modern and edgy but I don’t feel like it really matches West Side Story I am sorry <3

I fully respect you here for the path and effort you have gone too with this submission. However, I am just not feeling this shot if I am honest. I am not liking the side-look, as I cant feel that connection and for a runway shot to truly work you need to see the whole body and your lower half is cut off. Not your best week this time but I know you can perform better <3

ALLEGRA:

I actually kind of like this shot, it is very quirky and different. The dark but innocent elements to this shot really match your given performance, good work!

Sadly I have to say that this shot is very familiar to Aise’s in the sense that the side way look is not giving you that edge and the cut-off shot is making the overall excitement of this shot being lost. However I do like your inspiration for this shot and the outfit is very pretty, so well done for that!
2058 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
WE HAVE NOW HEARD YOUR CRITIQUES FOR THIS WEEK, LETS FIND OUT WHO IS MAKING THE FINAL 3.............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2058 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL WITH BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK IS...................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMANI (RUBES)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG GURL YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN AND NOW MADE HISTORY! YOU ARE THE FIRST EVER MODEL IN BNTM HISTORY TO HAVE FOUR CONSECUTIVE BEST PHOTO WINS IN A ROW! THIS IS YOUR FIFTH ALL TOGETHER THIS SEASON, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

KEEP IT UP AND I COULD SEE YOU SNATCHING THAT CROWN!
2058 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL PLACING RUNNER-UP THIS WEEK AND MAKING FINAL 3 IS.........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALLEGRA (MELINDAMRSKK)!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE FOR SURE COMPETITION FOR IMANI, SO DONT LET HER WIN EASILY. KEEP FIGHTING HUN <3

CONGRATZ!
2058 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
OMG!!!!!

*starts crying on the floor*

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I AM IN COMPLETE AND UTTER SHOCK AND AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS!
2058 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Good luck Aise, Lautrec and Rachel
2058 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
BEFORE I ANNOUNCE THE LAST MODEL IN THE FINAL 3, LETS FIRST SEE WHO CAME IN FIFTH PLAVE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RACHEL (TOMMY123)

I AM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOUR TIME IN THIS COMPETITION IS OVER, YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL TO  GET THIS FAR SO DONT BE DISHEARTENED. KEEP GOING YOU ANGEL <3

BUT FOR NOW,

GOODBYE RACHEL <3
2058 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
WILL LAUTREC (CYCLONE) AND AISE (AQUALI) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAUTREC (CYCLONE) YOU RETURNED TO THE COMPETITION WITH FURY AND FIRE, BUT HAS YOUR FLAME BEEN LEFT OUT FOR TOO LONG?

AND

AISE (AQUALI) THE PHOTOS YOU GIVE ARE LIKE MARMITE, SOMETIMES I LOVE THEM BUT SOMETIMES I DONT. SO WHAT IS MY VERDICT THIS WEEK?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WHO MAKES FINAL 3?
2058 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAUTREC (CYCLONE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATZ GURL YOU HAVE MADE FINAL 3!

THE FIRE IS STILL BURNING BUT IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS YOU NEED TO BRING IT EVEN MORE TO BE AT IMANI AND ALLEGRA'S LEVEL!

BUT GO JOIN THE OTHER GURLS <3
2058 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
AISE (AQUALI) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!

I AM SO SAD TO SEE YOU JUST FINISH OUT THE FINAL 3 PLACE!

BUT THE COMEPETITION LEFT NOW IS SO FIERCE SO IT WAS VERY HARD TO DECIDE BETWEEN YOU ALL.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND KEEP MODELLING YOU GODESS!

BUT FOR NOW,

GOODBYE AISE <3
2058 days 5 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Thank you so much❤️
2058 days 1 hour ago
CYCLONE
Thank u 😂😄😁

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!