This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 7~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 7~

2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

This week your total score is:

Challenge Score /10 + Photoshoot Score /20 = Total Score /30

Lets begin this panel with the judges critiques..................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER'S CRITIQUES:

Rachel:

This photo is very basic. It’s kind of predictable to do nature but your pose matches the background and you work it.

Aise:

GURL THIS IS SO FIERCE. I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH. I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. THIS BACKGROUND IS SO FIERCE. YOU ARE SERVING FUN AND EXCITING. YOU LOOKED LIKE ENJOY THIS PHOTOSHOOT.

Xessica:

WTF. This is low quality and low fashion. I am insulted by this photo. I am very disappointed.

Allegra:

You are serving Winter Realness. Yet there is nothing in this photo. You are coasting through the competition. Give us that wow factor.

Imani:

This photo is very editorial and very unique. Keep this up and you might win this.
2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
MY CRITIQUES:

RACHEL:

I love the setting, so beautiful and magical. BUT, for this shoot to be flawless you needed to have a beautiful, editorial model in front of it. In your shot the model is average, I feel maybe she has just posted this on Instagram for a status update not taken it to be submitted for a cover shot. The sunglasses and outfit are just losing the high-fashion element, I don’t want to be harsh on you as you are a good model but this is Final 5 now and I am expecting more <3

AISE:

Your submission in my eyes is very much similar to Rachel’s, but I do however like yours more. The same concept you have gone for is that your setting is surreal but the model within is lacking. She is very casual and not giving me any modelling qualities, although I do like the innocence of her pose and outfit. So not the worst or not the best <3

XESSICA:

Oh gurrrrrllllll! This is your third chance in this competition and I feel you have not taken it and slayed. This photo is not high-fashion or editorial. The setting is nice but the model is just not giving me any qualities I look for in a modelling photo. I am so sad to say that but I love you for keep going with motivation throughout this competition!

ALLEGRA:

YAY FINALLY A MODEL WHO HAS ACCOMPLISHED WHAT I DESIRED THIS WEEK! This shot is UNREAL, the setting looks magical and you look like an stylish, editorial model right in the centre of it. Your face is so cute and innocent and I love the simplicity of this photo. My only critique, not really an issue but I would of loved a more visually-appeasing outfit but this is still cute, good work <3

IMANI:

GURLLLLLLLLL, YOU ARE JUST RUNNING AWAY WITH THIS CROWN RIGHT HERE! This has to be one of my favourite shots of this whole season. it is giving me ‘Sex In The City’ vibes with a hint of class and vintage. The face is front cover worthy and the setting, with the black and white theme, really match. Great job <3 COULD YOU BE THE FOURTH MODEL IN BELLA’S NEXT TOP MODEL HISTORY TO WIN THREE BEST PHOTOS IN A ROW?
2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
NOW YOU HAVE HEARD YOUR CRITIQUES FOR THIS WEEK IT IS TIME TO BEGIN THE ELIMINATION!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL WITH BEST PHOTO/SCORE THIS WEEK WITH A TOTAL SCORE OF 27/30 IS.........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMANI (RUBES) WOW, YOU ARE ONLY THE FOURTH MODEL TO EVER WIN THREE CONSECUTIVE BEST PHOTOS EVER IN BNTM HISTORY! THAT IS SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT SO WELL DONE. <3
2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL PLACING RUNNER-UP THIS WEEK WITH A TOTAL SCORE OF 26/30 IS.................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AISE (AQUALI) YOU WERE VERY CLOSE FOR THE WIN THIS WEEK BUT YOUR PHOTOSHOOT DID LET YOU DOWN FOR ME, BUT YOUR SAFE SO WELL DONE <3
2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL IN THIRD PLACE THIS WEEK WITH A TOTAL SCORE OF 25.5 IS.........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALLEGRA (MELINDAMRSKK) THE TOP THREE WERE ALL VERY TIGHT THIS WEEK, SO BE HAPPY WITH THIS SPOT AS YOU DID AMAZING GURL <3
2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
WILL RACHEL (TOMMY123) AND XESSICA (MJFHUNE) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RACHEL (TOMMY123) THE BOTTOM SPOT IS BECOMMING VERY FAMILIAR TO YOU AND I WISH THAT WASNT THE CASE AS I DO SEE POTENTIAL, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU ARE LETTING IT SHINE?

AND

XESSICA (MJFJUNE) THE BOTTOM SPOT IS BECOMMING YOUR SECOND HOME THIS SEASON AND THAT IS SAD AS AT THE START I THOUGHT YOU HAD A CHANCE FOR THE CROWN!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WHO STAYS AND WHO GOES HOME??
2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL SAFE WITH A SCORE OF 12/30 IS......................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RACHEL (TOMMY123) CONGRATZ GURL, BE PROUD YOU ARE SAFE AND BRING IT NEXT WEEK, I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT THE PHOTOS THE OTHER GIRLS ARE DOING AND BRING SOME MORE LIKE THAT <3
2035 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
XESSICA (MJFJUNE) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!

AT THE BEGINNIG YOU BLOSSOMED LIKE A FLOWER BUT THROUGHOUT THE COMPETITION YOU WERE TURNING INTO A WEED!

THERE IS SOME POTENTIAL IS THERE YOU JUST NEED SOME MORE TIME TO SHINE.

BUT FOR NOW,

GOODBYE XESSICA <3
2035 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Hugs Xessica*
2035 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE I WON POTW AGAIN!!!!

Goodbye Xessica :( you were great!

Congrats on f4 everyone else!
2035 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Good Luck girlies < 3 love y'all

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!