This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 5: THE CUT!-

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 5: THE..

2068 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Hello everyone! 9 models stand before me, but after this panel only 5 will be moving on with this competition.

Much like this years theme, the 'Miss World' competition sees girls being cut down to smaller groups to help find that special winner!

Your emoji photoshoot was very different to the norm and I feel you all did surprise me with how well you did!

Before we find out which 5 models are through lets begin with the critiques...................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2068 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
STORMERS CRITIQUES:

Rachel:

I love your pose in this photo and your white outfit pops from the background. This says modern and fashion forward. However your face is very bland and your eyes feel disconnected.

Chelsea:

NO NO NO. I feel like this shot is very cheesy and predictable. This is something that was done before and the best was Beyoncé. In order to do this shoot you have to be on Beyoncé level and it wasn’t. I think your fave could have told a story but the felt lackluster and very predictable. Sorry sis but this photo is very disappointing.

Xessica:

You are back in the game. This photo is super sexy and super hot. It makes me wish I was in that photoshoot. I will say your feet looked a little weird but other than that you slayed.

Allegra:

This photo is badass and I live for it. This is serving black widow, I killed my husband for money vibes. This is very good. I see that fire in you.

Aise:

After you have been serving it in the competition. This was kind of a let down. It didn’t say devil at all. Your face is good only because of the makeup not your expression. I do like you were very creative and that you took an avant-garde twist with it.

Lautrec:

This is weird and cooky and I like it. You took a risk and it paid off but not that much. This picture doesn’t really stand out as much as the others. This was a bit plain and simple.

Imani:

THIS IS SO HIGH FASHION AND SO EDITORIAL AND EDGY. I LOVE IT. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.

Amy:

This is definitely better than your last photo. This gave me very Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo and I like it but don’t love. This was an obvious chose to do and it lacks creativity.
2068 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
MY CRITIQUES:

RACHEL:

I am actually quite pleased with this submission from you this week, it is very colourful and fresh. The visual qualities are very flattering as you stand out very well in between the beautiful flowers. I like your seductive but innocent pose but again I feel that you are missing that FACE. If you make final 5 I really want you to focus on the face <3

CHELSEA:

I was very happy when you chose this emoji out of the two you were given as it was for sure the more trickier of the pair. But sadly I have to agree with Stormer and say that this is very cheesy. I am not sure whether it is the outfit or the stool xD. But I am so sad to say that but I feel this season you are missing that editorial element you used to maintain.

XESSICA:

She is finally back in it baby! But is it too late???????? This shot is very sexy and editorial I am in love. This is what we have been wanting from you since your Best Photo win in WEEK 1! I could see this shot covering magazines and being on billboards, simple but meaningful! Good work <3

ALLEGRA:

FLAWLESS! Once again you give me a shot that is working not only the beauty and style but a shot that is high-fashion and elegant. I love that big ring centre frame as it is for sure catching my eye and you really have achieved this weeks criteria. So could this be a second Best Photo??

AISE:

I have to agree with Stormer here and say that this shot is your weakest one to date, at this crucial point in the competition will this determine your safety? The hair and face are very unique and courageous but I feel it is more on the costume side then editorial side. I know its hard to present an editorial ‘Devil Inspired’ shot but I know you could have done better <3

LAUTREC:

VERY VERY UNIQUE! I am pleased that you are still showing me your eyes even though your wearing sunglasses as it allows the viewers to connect to the shot. So appraisal is deserved there. My only issue with this shot is that I wish there was more as if it was full-size you could have got a TEN from me!

IMANI:

OMFG FABULOUS! THIS SHOT IS BEAUTIFUL BUT EDGY AS WELL. The level of detail in this shot is fine, I am in love with everything. From the serine background to the strong pose you have given me a shot that would sell many magazine copies if you were on he front, great job!

AMY:

Sadly, I have to agree with Stormer. Your case is very similar to Chelsea’s I am sad to say that I feel during this season you have lacked creativity and inspiration. I don’t know if you have just lost that interest in this competition as I feel that this shot is not up to your normally high standards. I adore your work so I hope your score keeps you safe, but I am unsure!
2068 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
THIS WEEK I WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING YOU IN ORDER OF CALL-OUTS BASED ON SCORES THIS WEEK!

BUT........

I WILL BE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE MODELS WITH THE FIVE HIGHEST SCORES ALL TOGETHER!

REMEBER THE SCORES ARE DOUBLED THIS WEEK SO THE TWO MODELS IN THE BOTTOM TWO WILL LOOSE -10 AND -20 SO IT COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING!

GOOD LUCK <3
2068 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*holds my fellow models hands*
2068 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
BEFORE I DO ANNOUNCE THE FINAL 5, TINA (KGAMER22178) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!

AS YOU DID NOT SUBMIT THIS WEEK I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT I CANT LET YOU MOVE ON IN THIS COMPETITION!

YOU WERE A TALENTED MODEL, SO YOU WILL BE MISSED.

BUT FOR NOW,

GOODBYE TINA <3
2068 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
THE FIRST MODEL TO BE MAKING INTO THE FINAL 5 WITH THE HIGHEST OVERALL SCORE AND ALSO WINNING BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK IS............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMANI (RUBES)! CONGRATZ GURL YOUR SECOND BEST PHOTO WIN THIS SEASON, GREAT WORK <3

SCORE:
27 + 20 = 47
2068 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*claps*
2068 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
THE SECOND MODEL TO MAKE THE FINAL 5 WITH A SCORE AN OVERALL SCORE OF 42 IS..........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALLEGRA (MELINDAMRSKK)! YOU DESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THE FINAL 5, YOU HAVE BEEN A CONSISTENT MODEL SO FAR!

SCORE:
28 + 14 = 42
2068 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
THE THIRD MODEL TO MAKE IT THROUGH TO FINAL 5 WITH AN OVERALL SCORE OF 38 IS........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AISE (AQUALI)! THE LEVEL OF YOUR WORK SO FAR IS GOOD, YOU STUMBLED THIS WEEK BUT YOUR PREVIOUS SHOOTS SAVED YOU, WELL DONE <3

SCORE:
28 + 10 = 38
2068 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
THE FOURTH MODEL THROUGH WITH AN OVERALL SCORE OF 34 IS.........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAUTREC (CYCLONE) A SILENT BUT MAGICAL MODEL, YOU ARE A SERIOUS CONTENDER FOR THAT CROWN!

SCORE:
22 + 12 = 34
2068 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
BEFORE I ANNOUNCE THE FIFTH AND FINAL MODEL THROUGH, THE NEXT TWO MODELS I ANNOUNCE WERE IN THE BOTTOM TWO THIS WEEK WHICH RESULTED IN THEM LEAVING THE COMPETITION!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CHELSEA (NOXITY) IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU PLACE 8TH THIS SEASON, YOUR PHOTO WAS AMBITIOUS BUT LACKED THE EDITORIAL SIDE I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMEWHERE!

SCORE:
7 - -20 = -13
2068 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AMY (SEONGWOO) IM SO SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU HAVE PLACED 7TH THIS SEASON! YOUR QUIRKY BUT RISKY SHOTS THIS SEASON DID NOT MAKE YOU STAND OUT, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SO DONT BE SAD, THIS JUST DIDNT WORK OUT.

SCORE:
16 - -10 = 6
2068 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
GOODBYE CHELSEA AND AMY <3
2068 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Bye Gals < 3

So Nervous rn!
2068 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
SO WILL XESSICA (MJFJUNE) AND RACHEL (TOMMY123) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
XESSICA (MJFJUNE) YOUR SHOT THIS WEEK WAS INCREDIBLE BUT I FEAR THAT YOUR PRIOR SHOTS MAY STOP YOUR TIME IN THIS COMPETITION CONTINUING!

AND

RACHEL (TOMMY123) YOUR DIFFERENT STYLE OF MODELLING IS GROWING ON STORMER AND I, BUT WAS IT TOO LATE?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WHO MAKES THE FINAL 5?

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!