This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

Last week we didn't see any models leave the competition, could that now be about  change?

This week you were asked to give me your best shot that represents your country!

Lets begin with your critiques..............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER:

Lautrec:

I love this. It is so high fashion and so elegant and fierce. I will say that the dress is wearing you. It is a beautiful dress but you don’t look right in it.

Xessica:

This photo is so basic and so boring. There is nothing special about it at all. The smile is very cheesy and weird. I expected more from you.

Rachel:

This is very chic and you are selling those clothes. Very modern and urban. However your face is lacking and disconnected.

Allegra:

I am very excited that you went down this path. Your face tells a story. This is very creative and out of the box and that is what I am looking for.

Aise:

I love this. This is very chic and glamorous. Everything looks in place and neat. You are a very clever model and I like that.

Imani:

You have stepped it up. This photo is very good. Your pose is original and your signature smile is killing it. This photo did no wrong for me.

Amy:

Sweety no. This photo is so bad. I don’t like anything in this picture at all. This face is boring. This picture looks like you took it in your basement. I don’t see the spark in you.

Tina:

This photo is in the middle. It is very average compared to others. It’s forgettable. So far in this competition you have flown under the radar. I need to see that spark.

Chelsea:

This photo is elegant and sophisticated. This is giving me if Elsa was in an adult film. This is very sexy. Good job.
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
ME:

LAUTREC: MISS ITALY

I am getting Venice vibez here, you look like a Princess just taking a little ride down the river. This elongated, beautiful white dress really catches eyes and focuses you as the centre of attention in this shot. I love your idea here and I think you have really done well, to get top top marks I would of liked more from your face. But overall keep up this amazing work!

XESSICA: MISS USA

I am going to say this I feel you have for sure given me a shot that does represent your country very well. BUT again I fear that this shot isn’t very editorial or has any modelling aspects in it. This is more of an Instagram shot not a frontcover. And I know that may be harsh but honestly I am not use to these shots from you, I have seen your previous work and am a little shocked im sorry <3

RACHEL: MISS AUSTRALIA

I am totally going to agree with Stormer here by saying you look very chic and modern, and the outfit alongside this fierce pose are giving me chills. But I am getting distracted by those sunglasses they totally ruin my connection that would have been great if they were absent. Good improvement from last week but just make sure your face is always prioritised.

ALLEGRA: MISS MEXICO

CHILLS CHILLS CHILLS! I am so impressed with this shot from you this week. Not only have you met this weeks criteria very well by giving me a shot that truly represents your country to the highest level but you have also provided me with a story behind those eyes. Great work!

AISE: MISS PAKISTAN

WOW! Another great facial shot this week that truly does represent their country very well. This photo is very traditional as well as modern, fresh! Your eyes are looking through my soul and making it melt to the core. Keep up the good work <3

IMANI: MISS JAMAICA:

GURRRRLLLLLLLLL! I FEEL LIKE I HAVE JUST FLOWN ALL THE WAY TO JAMAICA AND WITNESSED A QUEEN! The simplicity of the shot is giving me editorial vibes so much. I love the edgy hair to the vibrant outfit. My only critique is that I know you can give me an editorial shot, now I want to see photos that tell stories! Good work <3

AMY: MISS SOUTH KOREA

I know Stormer isn’t a true fan of this shot BUT I actually really like it! It is fresh, funky and fun! I like the mixture of the colours and the pose is simple but sweet. I am pleased to now see you coming out of your shell this season <3

TINA: MISS JAPAN

MEH….. This shot isn’t really giving me much here. I am not getting that connection from it and the idea you gave is very lazy. I like the setting but it doesn’t really have much to do with your country. A little disappointed but if you survive I want to see some more effort next week hun <3

CHELSEA: MISS CANADA:

Again like Tina, I feel you may have rushed this weeks photoshoot. You didn’t post your campaign and you were late I am not used to seeing this from you! However, I do like this shot the theme is very simple but you are giving me futuristic feels and the face is ok. I just haven’t seen that spark from you yet, and I really want to see it!
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
BEFORE I BEGIN CALLING THIS WEEKS CALL OUT PLACING, ONE MODEL DID NOT POST THIS WEEK!

NATALIA (MAICOLX3) PLEASE STEO FORWARD!

IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT I WOULD OF NORMALLY ONLY DEDUCTED POINTS BUT I ALERTED YOU TWICE AND YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO ME AT ALL OR POST.

SO I AM LEFT WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO ELIMINATE YOU IMMEDIATELY FROM THE COMPETITION!

YOU WERE FOR SURE A STRONG CONTENDER FOR THAT CROWN,

BUT NOW ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE <3

GOODBYE NATALIA!
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
LETS BEGIN WITH THE PLACINGS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL WITH BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK AND GAINING 10 POINTS IS...............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALLEGRA (MELINDAMRSKK) YOUR WORK THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING, WELL DONE <3

SCORE:
18 + 10 = 28
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
THE RUNNER-UP THIS WEEK RECIEVING 8 POINTS THIS WEEK IS......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AISE (AQUALI) ANOTHER MODEL WHO PERFORMED AMAZING THIS WEEK, KEEP IT UP!

SCORE:
20 + 8 = 28
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
THE THIRD PLACE MODEL TAKING AWAY 7 POINTS THIS WEEK IS..............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMANI (RUBES) YOU ARE FINALLY BLOSSOMING HERE, JUST GIVE ME A STORY NEXT WEEK!

SCORE:
20 + 7 = 27
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
IN FOURTH PLACE THIS WEEK WILL BE TAKING 6 POINTS AND THEY ARE.......................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAUTREC (CYCLONE) YOU ARE FOR SURE BECOMMING AN UNDERDOG THIS SEASON, GOOD WORK!

SCORE:
16 + 6 = 22
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
THE NEXT MODEL WHO IS SAFE GAINS 5 POINTS AND THEY ARE................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RACHEL (TOMMY123) YOU ARE GROWING AND BECOMMING A BEAUTIFUL MODEL, KEEP DEVELOPING HUN <3

SCORE:
6 + 5 = 11
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
THE NEXT PHOTO I HOLD IN MY HANDS IS THE MODEL WHO TAKES 4 POINTS THIS WEEK AND THEY ARE..................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CHELSEA (NOXITY) YOUR PHOTO WAS OK BUT YOUR EXPLANATION AND LACK OF ENGAGEMENT IS STARTING TO SHINE THROUGH!

SCORE:
3 + 4 = 7
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
THE FINAL MODEL AVOIDING THE BOTTOM TWO TAKES 3 POINTS THIS WEEK AND THEY ARE....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AMY (SEONGWOO) I LIKED YOUR SHOT THIS WEEK BUT STOMER DIDNT, ALWAYS TRY TO IMPRESS BOTH JUDGES <3

SCORE:
13 + 3 = 16
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
WILL XESSICA (MJFJUNE) AND TINA (KGAMER2218) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
XESSICA (MJFJUNE) THIS IS YOUR SECOND TIME IN THE BOTTOM TWO, IF YOU ARE STAY I REALLY DONT WANT YOU TO MAKE IT THRID TIME LUCKY!

AND

TINA (KGAMER2218) YOUR LATE SUBMISSION AND LACK OF CONNECTION WITH YOUR PHOTO RESULTED IN A SHOT THAT WAS MISSING ITS SPECIAL INGREDIENT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WHO GETS -5 POINTS AND WHO GETS -10??
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
XESSICA (MJFJUNE)!-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOU ARE VERY LUCKY THIS WEEK THAT YOU ONLY RECIEVE -5 POINTS DUE TO TINA'S LATE SUBMISSION! I AM SO SAD TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN BUT YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO SAVE YOURSELF!

SCORE:
7 - 5 = 2
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
TINA (KGAMER2218) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!

YOU CAME UP BOTTOM THIS WEEK DUE TO LATE SUBMISSION BUT ALONGSIDE A SHOT THAT WAS NOT VERY WELL EXPLAINED AND A SUBMISSION OF LATE REACTION. I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER <3

SCORE:
16 - 10 = 6

HOWEVER YOUR SCORE HAS SAVEN YOU SO WELL DONE AND GO JOIN THE OTHER GIRLS <3
2072 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
THEREFORE MODELS WE ONLY SEE ONE MODEL LEAVE THE COMPETITION THIS WEEK AND THAT IS NATALIA (MAICOLX3)!-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
GOOD WORK FOR MOST OF YOU BUT NOW NEXT WEEK IS WHERE THE FIGTHING BEGINS AS 9 MODELS WILL BECOME 5!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!