This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

2092 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
Hello My Final FOUR Models!

As you can see Ryan (Aria_Grande) is not here as she has decided to leave the competition! Good luck with your future and I’m sure we will see you again!

But now Models that leaves only FOUR of you left! THERE IS STILL GOING TO BE ANOTHER MODEL LEAVING TODAY!

Jinsoul (SeongWoo) and Myself have given you critiques and scores this week so let’s hear what your feedback is!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

Me:

WOW THIS OUTFIT IS SO GORGEOUS! U have for sure met Tigran’s style and this outfit is giving me so many different vibes I love it! It’s like modern, urban Japanese style! The simple face really gives the outfit more light but it is is still very pretty! Your best photo to date! Well done <3

Jinsoul:

The Most beautiful outfit of this week, unfortunally your photoshoot isn't the strongest to receive an 10. You got my Runner-Up at this photoshoot! Congratulations!!!
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) HERE ARE YOUR CRITIQUES!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

Me:

This is a great modern and edgy photo, great work! I like the contrast of colours and textures here makes my eyes just say YUMMY! The face looks so unique it really gives you that quirky side and that fierce walk is just everything! Another good photo from you, so much potential here to take the CROWN!

Jinsoul:

1 word: AMAZING! This is what i was expecting for this week, and you made it! 10! Wonderful! Its almost the best shoot of the season!!
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
STORMER:

Me:

After your amazing photo last week it was for sure going to be hard for you to deliver the same this week! I have to say this week is for sure is not as good as last week! The outfit is lovely and the setting is really supporting you here! But I think the sunglasses don’t allow me to connect with you in this shot, I’m sorry Hun <3

Jinsoul:

This is so FRESH! i really enjoyed your photo. I don't have nothing bad to say, unfortunally isnt my favorite shot of the day, BUT Congratulations!!!
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) THIS IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

Me:

I really like the unique and sexy side to this shot! I agree with Jinsoul and say that this would be getting millions of likes on Instagram I just feel it lacks that high-fashion element! It is another good photo from you, I just worry if you can compete with the girls left in this competition!

Jinsoul:

This photo looks so Instagram and not a high model photoshoot. Its beautiful but isn't the best choice for this time at competition. Good luck!
2092 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
Welp, this may be my time to go.
2092 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
Same here
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
WE HAVE NOW HEARD YOUR CRITIQUES AND THIS IS THE TIME TO FIND OUT WHO IS SAFE AND WHO IS GOING HOME!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK, WELL DONE!
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) AND RAYMOND (COOLKAT) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) YOUR PERFORMANCE SO FAR HAS BEEN ELECTRICFYING BUT THIS WEEK YOUR SUNGLASSES JUST SHADED THAT FIRE I LOVE TO SEE!

AND

RAYMOND (COOLKAT) YOUR INSTAGRAM WORTHY SHOT WOULD HAVE RECIEVED A DOUBLE TAP FROM ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA BUT I AM NOT SURE IF IM SWIPING LEFT OR RIGHT??
-
-
-
-
-
WHO STAYS AND WHO GOES HOME!
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!

CONGRATULATIONS HUN YOU ARE THREW, GO JOIN THE OTHER GIRLS!
2092 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
Hugs Raymond
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOU ARE ALSO SAFE!

I LIED TO YOU ALL, NO ONE IS GOING HOME TODAY!

DUE TO RYAN'S DEPARTURE I COULDN'T SEND ANOYONE ELSE HOME THIS WEEK AS YOU ALL PERFORMED VERY WELL!

WELL DONE YOU HAVE ALL MADE IT THROUGH TO WEEK 7!
2092 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay omg
2092 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
*CALL-OUT CHART HAS BEEN UPDATED!*

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!