~ELIMINATION PANEL WEEK 7!~

Topic » ~ELIMINATION PANEL WEEK 7!~

163 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Hello models and welcome to your next elimination panel. This panel is going to be slightly different to the normal ones as not one but TWO models are going to be eliminated. The first model will be eliminated straight away with the lowest combined photoshoot score and the second will be decided by the HOH two votes in the ELIMINATION POLL.

Good luck models <3
163 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has best photo this week with a score of 19 and has the HOH vote to choose two people to face elimination poll is......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Zya (MelindaMrskk) Absolutely brilliant this week <3 Pm me your two votes after panel.
163 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Runner-up photo this week with a score of 18.5 is.........................................
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Blake (bambinoswag) Another great photo from you, showing me high-fashion!
163 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
In Third place this week with a score of 16.5 is............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
--

--

--
-

-
-
-
-
Moo (Sloth_Roman) Giving me class and sexy this week, keep it up <3
163 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The next two models have a score of 14.5 and have avoided automatic elimination this week and they are......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
Kellan (C_Shizz96) and Angelique (Coolkat) Congratz both <3
163 days 13 hours ago
aria_grande
I have loved being here bye girls and boys

Bows and walks out
163 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
So that means the model with the lowest score this week and leaving the competition automatically is..................................................
-
-
-
-
--

-
-
--
-
-
-
-

--
-

--
Kasia-Leigh (Aria_Grande) So sad to see you going, after 3 poll saves you are for sure fan favourite this year! You have been a great contender and eliminated some good models. Remember the games isn't over for you as you still need to cast your jury vote in the f2!

Goodbye Kasia-Leigh <3
163 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Zya (MelindaMrskk) You now need to pm me your TWO HOH votes to face the elimination poll where one more model will be eliminated!
163 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Congratulations Zya and it’s so sad to see you go Kasia

Zya although we haven’t talked I hope you realize I ain’t that big of a threat to you to win in the finale. <3
163 days 12 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
gj zya and bye kasia :(
163 days 12 hours ago
bambinoswag
*waves bye to Kasia

Congrats Zya, and congrats Top 5!
163 days 1 hour ago
melindaMrskk
I can’t believe I won both! I’m so shocked tysm 🧡
162 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
Bella Update:

Zya: I nominate Angelique & Moo based off critiques!

So that means the elimination poll stands as:

Angelique (coolkat) VS Moo (Sloth_Roman)

Good luck Models!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!