This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~THE BIG FINALE! SEASON 6'S CROWNING CEREMONY!~

Topic » ~THE BIG FINALE! SEASON 6'S..

2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Ali (Aquali), Crystal (Rubes) and Jinsoul (SeongWoo), plus whoever may join us!

Welcome to the GRAND FINALE STAGE for Bella's Next Top Model Season 6!

All three of your girls have proven to everyone that you are deserving of your spot here but there can only be ONE winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your challenges for the finale were too: Give me another RUNWAY shot, category was, GOLD! You also had to submit a photo that represents you and your style!

Tatiana (Boozes), Kasia (K4R4K) and Myself have all critiqued this week!

BUT THE WINNER THIS SEASON WILL BE DECIDED NOT BY YOURS PHOTOS SCORES! THEY WILL OBVIOUSLY BE OF AN ASSISTANCE BUT THIS SEASON THE JUDGES AND I EACH HAVE THEIR OWN VOTE TO WHO THEY WANT TO WIN! I HAVE INVITED TWO SPECIAL PEOPLE ALSO TO GIVE THIER VOTES, THEY ARE JERARD AND NINJOHN! BOTH RUN THEIR OWN TOP MODEL COMPETITION AND HAVE BEEN REWARDED A VOTE! THE FINAL VOTE COMES FROM THE PUBLIC POLL THAT I PUT UP YESTERDAY!

Therefore there is a total of 6 votes up for grabs! The model with the most takes home the CROWN!

But first lets find out your critiques for the finale photos!
2131 days 3 hours ago
FoxyWinters
I want my awards :)
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
ALI (AQUALI) YOUR CRITIQUES ARE UP FIRST!
-
-
-
-
-
ALI:

~GOLD~

Me:

This is for sure a photo that is unique and edgy I really do like it! This is for sure my new favourite photo from you this whole season. You have given me a dress that is curvy and sparkly, so it is very visually appeasing. You have gone for something different with the GOLD interpretation, well done!

Kasia:

I am so happy you went edgy. This is a super strong look and I’m very pleased with it. Not everyone could carry that look off and you do it with ease. I love the way your hair blends into the garment. Very high fashion, you go girl!

Tatiana:

I actually love that you took a risk and I love it and you are definitely the underdog in this competition and I love this outfit a lot I would want to wear this outfit great job
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
~OWN STYLE~

Me:

I have to admit you are the first ever Gurl or model to ever be so set on what type of model they are and I am so proud of you for doing that! This photo is very traditional and sophisticated its beautiful. The gown is flawless, you are such a great model now you should be so happy!

Kasia:

I love that I see this photo and I immediately know it’s you. You have the most distinct look of the final 3. You’re stunning and I think the world needs to see more of you...but I’m not sure if you’ve beaten out your competition. Will you be crowned the winner? We’ll see!

Tatiana:

I actually love that you went unique and choose a different type of outfit and I love it because you are showing your conservative side and I think you could have a shot of pulling a win this season
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

~GOLD~

Me:

OMG look at that DRESS! This is giving me Paris Fashion Runway and Vogue I am in LOVE! The dress is elegant and the detail has shaken me! My only issue with this photo is that your face looks a but tense, but this is the first time I have ever said that to you, so be proud <3

Kasia:

beautiful gown and you wear it well. My favorite thing about this is your leg criss cross! You look so confident in your walk but I have mixed emotions about you holding the fabric of the dress. It’s a little too “look at this” and reminds me of a little girl showing her mom something. Overall though I dig it!

Tatiana:

I love the fact that you’re hair is in a bun but I wish your dress could of been bigger because I kinda love the detailing but just think this dress is kinda safe and boring it doesn’t really stand out in my opinion I’m sorry I just love big gowns and taking a risk but this photo is safe and predictable
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
~OWN STYLE~

Me:

This photo sums you up as a model and that is a model who is so editorial and BEUATIFUL! From this amazing location to the unique style of your hair you have always provided the judges and I with photos that have the WOW factor. Will you take the crown?? Do you deserve it??

Kasia:

your skin is like butter here! Head to toe gorgeousness! I think you’re a great model but I think you could’ve given me more with your pose here. I don’t want you to sit and depend on what god gave you, I want you to go all out every single shot. You’re beautiful and done excellent in shoots, but is this the winning photo? We’ll see!

Tatiana:

This photo is ok because I love your hair and you’re face and the scenic but I don’t like the pose and the outfit it looks cheap and basic for your final photo and I do see your own style but I just wish it could of been executed a-little better but overall great job I just felt you kinda lost your edge the last couple weeks because you were a front runner since the beginning
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) HERE ARE YOUR CRITIQUES!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

JINSOUL:

~GOLD~

Me:

THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVOURITE OUTFIT OF THE WHOLE SEASON!!!!!!!! I am digging this Golden Queen vibes you have gone for here. The fine detail in this dress are so precise it is absolutely beautiful. Overall this is another shot to go into your amazing collection, only little critique like Crystal is that your face is a bit tense. But nothing major <3

Kasia:

Sooooo regal and lovely! You look like a true queen and you’re even wearing a crown. I
think the look is exceptional, but I wish you had a slightly softer expression. Look like nice royalty 😬

Tatiana:

Wow I really love this gold dress on you and everything is perfect I wish your hair would of been in a bun but overall amazing job I love that you choose a princess type ball gown
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
~OWN STYLE~

Me:

Jesus another great shot, you have for sure pulled it out this FINALE! This is an amazing editorial shot that could be published on any magazine. The setting really supports you here and makes that beautiful white dress stand out. Good choices for clothing this week. Your face position is so unique and common in the modelling industry at the minute. Overall your style is so chique and stylish I love it.

Kasia:

this really tells a story and keeps true to you. I think your pose is super strong and the dress makes you look 8 ft tall! I wish I could see all of your face and neck in this shot but it’s still a breath taking photo. The curve of your back with the curve of the tree in addition to the over the shoulder look really gives me life. Is it enough to win? We’ll see!

Tatiana:

Wow you’re best style and I love everything about this photo and this photo is by far my favorite photo this entire competition because I love the over the shoulder look and love this gown and I love the scenic in the photo and the hair is everything and I think after this photo you could be the winner this competition good luck
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
BEFORE WE FIND OUT WHO HAS WON THE 6 VOTES!

IT IS TIME FOR SEASON 6'S AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
THE FIRST AWARD IS FOR THE SEXIEST MODEL!
-
-
THE NOMINEES ARE:
- GEMINI (AJATHEKWEEN)
- CAMILA (FOXYWINTERS)
- ALI (AQUALI)
-
-
AND THE WINNER IS................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OMFG FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER WE HAVE A DRAW!!!!!!!!

CAMILA (FOXYWINTERS) AND ALI (AQUALI) YOU BOTH TAKE THIS AWARD HOME!

YOU ARE BOTH SEXY WOMEN <3
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
THE SECOND AWARD IS FOR THE MODEL WHO HAD THE BEST BEST PHOTO!
-
-
THE NOMINEES ARE:
- ASTRID (MICHELLE990)
- CRSYTAL (RUBES)
- JINSOUL (SEONGWOO)
-
-
THE WINNER IS......................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OMFG ANOTHER TIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRYSTAL (RUBES) AND JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) YOU BOTH ARE TAKING THIS TROPHY HOME!

TO BE HONEST YOU BOTH DESERVE IT SO MUCH <3
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
THE FINAL AWARD IS FOR THIS SEASONS FAN FAVOURITE!
-
-
EVERY MODEL WAS NOMINATED THIS SEASON, SO WHO HAS WON THE PUBLICS LOVE!
-
-
THE WINNER IS........................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JADA (COOLKAT) CONGRATULATIONS HUN YOU ARE THIS SEASON MISS FAN FAVOURITE!

TAKE THAT SACHET AND STRUT THAT WALK <3
2131 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
<3
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
IT IS NOW TIME TO GET DOWN TO BUISNESS AND CROWN SEASON 6'S WINNER!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
THE FIRST VOTE COMES FROM THE PUBLIC POLL!
-
-
THE PUBLIC HAD THEIR CHANCE TO VOTE FOR WHO THEY WANTED TO WIN!!
-
-
THEY VOTED FOR...............................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) CONGRATULATIONS THEY VOTED FOR YOU!

YOU HAVE THE FIRST VOTE!
2131 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
GOOD LUCK LADIES! GREAT SEASON AND BE PROUD 💜

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!