This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

2135 days ago
Bella1
Hello Girls and Welcome to your Next Elimination Panel where one more model will be leaving the competition!

Your challenge this week involved you taking of your clothes and displaying nude in front of the camera. You kept it classy and high-fashion and some of you delivered some AMAZING SHOTS!

Tatiana (Boozes) and Myself both gave you critiques and scores out of 10 this week so here are your critiques:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2135 days ago
Bella1
ALI (AQUALI) LETS BEGIN WITH YOU!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALI:

Me:

Bringing your culture and glamour to this weeks photo! Lets begin with this amazing outfit, it is very sexy and visually appeasing. Do I think there is too much, maybe? However I love this shot it is very unique and I can see why Tatiana loves it! A little advice for future weeks provide photos that aren’t blurry as it looses that WOW factor!

Tatiana:

This is my favorite photo this week I love that you brought a exotic photo this week I love the photo and I love everything on your body and you’re face is selling everything and I’m so proud of you and I think you are the front runner because every week you are just blowing me away and this week is no different amazing job I’m happy for you and continue to impress me
2135 days ago
Bella1
ASTRID (MICHELLE990) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ASTRID:

Me:

I have to say that I do agree with Tatiana and say that I was looking for photos with no items of clothing in but there are a few girls that have submitted photos with limited clothing on so I don’t dislike this shot. It is very high-fashion and I am in love with your legs! The body is sexy I just wished that your arm wasn’t covering your face. I know your potential but this photo is not your best!

Tatiana:

This photo is a disappointment because it suppose to be nude but I think you are more covered up then I would of like but I do love how tall you are and love your pose but you didn’t really hit the theme that I would of liked this week I’m sorry it’s the worst of week
2135 days ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) HERE IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

Me:

ABSALOUTELY FAB-U-LOUS! I have been waiting for this from you since the start and now I am so proud. I could see your potential from the beginning and with this shot you are now a serious contender. This shot is giving me sex and high-fashion mixture together. I could so see this shot on the front of any Magazine. Great work, keep it up <3

Tatiana:

WOW what an big improvement this week I love everything. The pose the face is giving me high fashion and I love that it does not read cheap because posing nude can always go more sleazy then classy but this is more of a classy side and I’m happy you redeemed yourself because this is amazing and I love that you look tall amazing job this week
2135 days ago
Bella1
GEMINI (AJATHEKWEEN) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

GEMINI:

Me:

I am afraid to say this but I totally disagree with Tatiana I think your performance was so much better last week and this photo is downhill from your previous shots. I like the theme of covering your private areas by the wrapping of your body position. But this is not editorial and to be a successful model I need to see shots from you that are editorial. That means giving me face and body at the same time. I may be harsh on you but it is only because I know your potential and can see a great model in you!

Tatiana:

You also improved a lot from last week and I actually love this photo from you this might be my favorite photo from you because the pose is everything and you also went toward more classy then sleazy. The only problem with this photo is that I wish your eyes could of been open because I always love when someone give me a fierceness in their photo but aside from that  keep bringing this type of photos and you could be the underdog of season or even front runner
2134 days 23 hours ago
FoxyWinters
good luck
2134 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
JADA (COOLKAT) IT IS NOW YOUR TURN!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JADA:

Me:

Ermmmmmmmm where do I start with this photo! Don’t get me wrong it is very unique and I admire the different path you have gone down with this. However, it is very random and not high-fashion at all. This is far from the sex appeal I was looking for in this weeks photoshoot. The food on your stomach is covering the whole of your body and the mask is even covering your beautiful face. This week was too SHOW MORE! You are such an experienced and great model I am a bit disappointed.

Tatiana:

I actually don’t like this photo because for me it doesn’t look high fashion and I don’t like that you have sushi on your body and also the mask is just taking away from your beautiful face it definitely was a downhill from last week and for me you lack the inconsistency because you are either great or bad I want you to be more consistent and I love that you thought outside the box it just didn’t work for me sorry
2134 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) IT IS TIME TO HERE YOUR COMMENTS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JINSOUL:

Me:

I totally agree with Tatiana that your photo last week really proved to me that you are a great model and a true contender for this seasons title. However this shot is a bit boring, I love your legs but visually there is nothing that shouts WOW! Your arms are my biggest annoyance as they are in a weird position. BOTTOM HALF YASSSSS, TOP HALF NO! <3 I know you will bring it back.

Tatiana:

Last week I was in love with your photo but this week was a step back I love the pose but I don’t like the hat on your back and you’re face looks very serious wish you of give a little more playful because the face is like you don’t want to be nude and the arms just feel so awkward but overall it’s a good shot but not your best
2134 days 23 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Im last!
2134 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
CAMILA (FOXYWINTERS) FINALLY IT IS YOUR TURN!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CAMILA:

Me:

I can for sure the glamour element you have gone for in this shot! Do I think this is a SAFE photo you have submitted this week, YES! To be at the top with some of the girls you need to be taking risks. The body is very simple here, the face is gorgeous and I do like the black and white theme. Next time I want you to amaze me as if you don’t you could eventually see yourself being eliminated <3

Tatiana:

Last week I was in love with you’re picture but this week you fell back alittle because this week is more social media queen then high fashion I love your face but the pose is not working for me maybe if you extended your leg your pose would of been better but overall it’s a decent job next time if you survive plz don’t pick a picture from social media because we are here to look for a model and not a social media queen
2134 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
GIRLS WE HAVE NOW HEARD YOUR CRITQEUS IT IS TIME TO FIND OUT WHO IS STAYING AND WHO IS LEAVING!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2134 days 23 hours ago
Aquali
Im nervous
2134 days 23 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Gurl i just find it in google i dont mind if its from the social media and i dont know it
2134 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
ALI (AQUALI)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2134 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
CAMILA (FOXYWINTERS)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2134 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
JADA (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!