This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
Hello girls and Welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

This week we saw the return of the beloved Impersonation challenge from many seasons ago! I wanted you all the choose a celebrity and show me that you can portray as them through your photos!

Kara (K4R4K), Tatiana (Boozes) and Myself all have given you critiques and scores this week so your score is out 30 and remember the Call-Out chart is updated after every panel so check where you placed on there!

Let's here your critiques!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
ALI (AQUALI) LETS BEGIN WITH YOU!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALI:

Me:

You have for sure completed this weeks criteria and have impersonated this icon beautifully! The outfit is so unique and visually appeasing it is giving me everything. I have to disagree with Tatiana and say that I am not a fan of this pose. Do not get me wrong I love a simple pose but the face has to be editorial, in this shot your face is very plain. Overall a good photo but not amazing!

Kara:

These colors are gorgeous and im glad you wanted to show us a piece of your culture. I really like the reserved pose and the placement of the hands, but Im wanting more from your face. There’s too much tightness in the mouth and the eyes aren’t conveying an emotion for me.

Tatiana:

I think this is one of the best pictures this week and I love your interpretation and I love the pose and you’re face it’s very editorial and high fashion and this photo is definitely a improvement from last week and if you keep bringing this type of intensity to your photos you could be a front runner congrats!
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
ASTRID (MICHELLE990) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ASTRID:

Me:

I am so proud of you this season you have entered this competition with ease and AMAZING photos. The first few weeks have been great for you and this shot is another great piece of work. The outfit is high-fashion and the pose is FRONT COVER WORTHY! The lighting is a little distracting from your face but it is not a major issue in this shot. Keep up this amazing work <3

Kara:

I wish you had chosen someone other than a model because it seems a little boring to be a model impersonating a model :/ I think your photo is nice but I’m disappointed that you couldn’t take me to a different reference of celebrity. The shapes are good – I like the one arm up and one down. The planes of your face and jawline are strong…but you showed no creativity to me. I want you to stay but I want you to work harder than this.

Tatiana:

Wow another photo that is one of the top photos this week and love your inspiration and this photo is just amazing in my opinion and a big improvement from last week and you’re face is very fierce and love the pose it’s very editorial and high fashion and love that you’re photo is in black and white it has so much meaning and also shows darkness amazing job this week.
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) HERE ARE YOUR CRITIQUES!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

Me:

I have to say I have to totally disagree with Tatiana and say I LOVE this shot from you this week! I can for sure see that 1940s theme and the inspiration behind this shot is truly coming through in your photo. The outfit is beautiful and that hand on the face position gives this shot a little sex appeal to the overall effect. Good work this week from me, just try and impress all judges next week <3

Kara:

I think the body positioning is great and your styling is on point. For me, I wish the face had more of Marilyn’s cheeky-ness. That coy, sexy vibe she possessed is a missing element for me in your impersonation. Keep pushing.

Tatiana:

You were definitely one of my favorites in start of competition but this past two weeks I find your photo mediocre and this week I don’t see really you’re inspiration in your photo or the resemblance I just wished some kind of pose or face should of been close to it but if I were to look at your photo I wouldn’t know who inspired your look because it could be anyone really and I kinda see high fashion but you’re face is very commercial and I don’t really see any editorial in this photo sorry.
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
GEMINI (AJATHEKWEEN) IT IS NOW YOUR TURN!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
GEMINI:

Me:

I agree with Tatiana and can say that i admire your drive and I can see so much potential in you but this shot just isn’t giving me high-fashion. I like the ideas you have created but the photo is too risqué and I think maybe the sex appeal element was taken to far in this photo. Good outfit just wrong position!

Kara:

Very nice interpretation of your celeb. I feel like you could’ve done more with your pose but I like how strong and dominant you look. Your face is everything in this shot. Well done & one of the top shots for me.

Tatiana:

I’m a big fan of you and always been but this photo is a let down because you’re inspiration was a singer also and it was her album cover and don’t really like that but overall I’m judging you’re photo and I kinda like it but it kinda looks cheap and it doesn’t look high fashion but I think you’re face saved this photo for me because you are serving me fierceness overall good job!
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
JADA (COOLKAT) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JADA:

Me:

After your Best Photo win last week I was loving the simple pose you displayed last week. I have to say that to do that again two weeks in a row is a bit risky and I do not I think it works in this photo. You have for sure inmpersonated very well but this shot is not exciting me at all and is on the verge of boring. If you are here next week I want to see more from you <3

Kara:

Im in love with the fact you chose rosie the riveter – totally out of the box and not what I expected. I think you really did rosie justice here and in a fashionable way. I really don’t have much to say. Props to you!

Tatiana:

I really like you’re take on the celebrity you choose I wish  you’re hand was not forced but overall it was a great shot I find the face more commercial then high fashion but that’s not a bad thing just make sure next week to do more of a high fashion look.
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) THESE ARE YOUR COMMENTS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JINSOUL:

Me:

Well we now see the first of the two photos inspired by Lady Gaga! I have to admit I actually really like this shot, it is different and that’s what makes it editorial. The mixture of colours is very Lady Gagas style and the face is my main favourite thing. It is PERFECT! You are fore sure I high contender the girls should watch out!

Kara:

This is soooo lady gaga. Im living for this hair and makeup. The top half of you is blowing me away but im not loving your bottom half. I’m not keen on your left arm placement and I want to see those legs more.  Good job but I want more.

Tatiana:

This is one of the best this week I just find it odd that out of all the celebrities you got inspired by was lady Gaga but overall this photo is fierce and you definitely brought high fashion to this photo but I do wish we could of see a little more leg but that’s just me being a-little nitpicking.
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
KENDALL (ARIA_GRANDE) YOUR FEEDBACK IS NEXT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL:

Me:

I have to agree with Tatiana with that this is for sure an major improvement from last week. This is a great editorial shot that is giving me that vintage theme. The outfit is shouting Paris Fashion Runway and I like the way your body is positioned. BUT my only issue is that you said your inspiration is Cher Lloyd and I am just not getting that from your photo, and plus the inspiration photo is not even Cher Lloyd. If you are here next week make sure you follow the criteria very carefully <3

Kara:

I think your photo is wonderful….but I’m kind of lost as to what is going on here. You say your celeb is Cher Lloyd but your representation of her is a photo of some Miss India pageant finalist. You’ve either misunderstood the instructions or just slapped some pics together and said ta-da. We are judging you on your impersonation photo only and while this is an incredible photo, it doesn’t relate to the first photo for me at all. I just don’t get it and I’m not sure how to score this. I’m sorry :(

Tatiana:

I think this is an improvement from last week and I think you’re photo this week is ok but there are a few things that lacking I wish I could of seen your eyes more and the hat is very distracting from the photo. I do like your body and the pose but that’s about it.
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
CAMILA (FOXYWINTERS) THIS IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CAMILA:

Me:

SHE IS BACK AND BACK WITH A BANG! All the girls in their comments did say you were their least competition but with this shot you could be labelled the UNDERDOG! The inspiration matches your photo very very well and probably the best out of all the girls. The outfit is amazing and this photo would have been perfect if your body didn’t look tangled. But great improvement keep up the good work!

Kara:

Why would you pick a celebrity someone else has already chosen? *yawn* I feel you needed to do something big to step back into this competition.  I like that you talk about what an inspiration Lady Gaga is to you because it makes me connect to you, but I would’ve chosen a celeb that no one else was doing. Your photo itself is decent. I think you took a risk here and there’s things I like and don’t like. I like the avantgarde styling and it fits your impersonation perfectly. I don’t like the awkwardness of the body – your left hand just juts out of no where and you look like a broken doll. It’s different so it draws my attention, but I think it needs some refining.

Tatiana:

Another lady Gaga inspiration but I love this photo of you everything about it is great and I’m glad you got a second chance because you needed to prove to us that we didn’t make the wrong decision on bringing you back and you definitely did not disappoint I love the facial expression and I love the pose. My only criticism would be if you tilted your head up a little it would of been my favorite photo this entire season and a perfect score but I had to deduct points for really having no neck because neck is everything and if you turned your body a little to the camera and showed us some neck then it would of been a slam dunk but overall amazing job and keep it up.
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
SO GIRLS WE HAVE NOW HEARD ALL OF YOUR CRITIQES THIS WEEK IT IS NOW TO REVEAL THE RESULTS OF THIS WEEK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
CAMILA (FOXYWINTERS)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
ASTRID (MICHELLE990)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
KENDALL (ARIA_GRANDE)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
GEMINI (AJATHEKWEEN)!
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
JADA (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2131 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CONGRATULATIONS HUN YOU HAVE WON THE BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!