This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~THE WORKROOM~

Topic » ~THE WORKROOM~

2142 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Season 6 Models and welcome to The Workroom!

This season is based on the huge show Rupaul's Drag Race! So in here you can share ideas, opinions, thoughts on anything you want!

Use this to get to know your models!

Your First Photoshoot will be published later!

X
2142 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande
Kendall-Rae Williams//24//Birmingham, England (aria_grande)
- Rai-Elle Williams//22//London, England (BritishRomeo17)

we are sisters
2142 days 8 hours ago
Aquali
*twirls in*

Hello it's me Ali .........how is everybody doing
2142 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
Hi
2142 days 5 hours ago
FoxyWinters
hi
2141 days 23 hours ago
Tommy123
*Alexa smiles*

Hey everyone
2141 days 7 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Hey,when are the results posted?
2141 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
*WONT BE UNTIL TOMORROW AS STILL WAITING FOR THE PHOTOSHOOT TO CLOSE AND THEN THE JUDGES HAVE TO SEND CRITIQUES! IT IS NOT A FAST GAME!*
2141 days 6 hours ago
SeongWoo
*Walks in*

ANNYEONGHASEYO GURLS! Im Jung Jinsoul from Korea, nice to meet u huns *send kisses*
2140 days 1 hour ago
Aquali
Cofessional:

Wow I really thought that I had this one in the bag , but  never the less I am happy with the positive critiques by the judges and if they think that I need to work harder than I definately have to work harder ....... congratulations to the winner of the challenge though
2139 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
confessional: Now I liked what I got in the last photoshoot but I hope I get top 3
2139 days 12 hours ago
MIchelle990
yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
2139 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
Confessional: GUUUUUURL I GOT 3RD
2138 days 4 hours ago
Aquali
Confessional :

Ok alright so this week the judges asked us on our opinions on who we think is competition and who is not and personally I think right now my biggest competitors are jinsoul and astrid with that being said camila and crystal have failed to impress me so I do not think of those two as competition...........these are just my opinions so no shade to anyone but facts are facts
2138 days 4 hours ago
SeongWoo
Confessional:

Well, this time i did worst than the first time, i dropped from 3rd to 5th. I need grow in this competition!
2138 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Confessional:

The treats to me are Jada, Astrid and Jungsoul because the judges sees something in them. I makes me want to beat the so much. The person who is not a threat is Camila she has done the worst so far in the competition. That is my opinion.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!