This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 5!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 5!~

2193 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models! Welcome to the next Panel where two of you will face the Elimination Poll!

As we brought back our swimwear looks, we found out that Team 1 were victorious leaving Team 2 up for Elimination!

Only Hannah and I did critiques and scores this week so total is out of 20!

Let's look at the critiques.....................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2193 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Hannah's Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally [Aria_Grande] - This is one of my favourite shoots out of everyone left. It’s high-fashion chic and I’m living for it. The location is right and the body is amazing. Overall good job.

Chloe [SummerRae101] - This isn’t my favourite shoot, it’s kind of small and very basic. I wish you would of pushed yourself out a little more and WOW’ED us. Which you didn’t. The location is perfect though and matches your outfit but you’re just not pulling it off for me.

Erin [Ribbons] - Now this is very different! I wasn’t expecting this from anyone. It’s unique and completely shocking and I love the difference of it. But girl we can’t see your face! If we could I think you could of easily won this challenge but eh.. maybe next week?

Tristan [IceBear] - This is the best this week, in my opinion. I don’t know how you keep losing! With photos like this one you should be well on your way to win this competition and take my crown! I love the pose and your facial expression and how your whole body is wet.... yummy! A very good job this week.
2193 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
My Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally:

YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is for sure one of my favourite photos of the week, but you are in the elimination panel due to the rest of group not performing as well as you this week. First of all your body is looking fierce and that swimsuit is making me cry. Your face is so editorial, and that powerful posture makes you look like a modern water queen! Your best photo to date!

Tristan:

Do not get me wrong I do like your photo as it is very sexy, and your body looks amazing. However, this week was all about SWIMWEAR and I can’t really see yours, and to be honest I think they are more of underwear. Your face is ok, a bit casual but the tattoos give this a photo a special edge. And those eyes and so beautiful I feel them melting my heart. A good job but not your best!

Erin:

First of all, your body is looking PERFECT in this photo! Again, another great shot with a model who is covered in tattoos, I like that this is your style of modelling. The swimwear is nice but nothing special, very causal. To make this shot more engaging I wish I could see your face as the side angle and with the sunglasses as well leaves me with only a glimpse of your beautiful face!

Chloe:

This competition you have always provided me with amazing photos but this week we have definitely found your weakest shot! This is a sexy, fierce photo but it is very boring and casual. Your body position is very common when you think of a swimwear photoshoot. The bikini is ok but again not amazing. The face is pretty but AGAIN a bit casual for you! You are normally so good, what happened this week??
2193 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
So models let's now find out who has won Best Photo this week!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 18/20 and they are from GROUP 2........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALLY (ARIA_GRANDE) YOUR PHOTO WAS AMAZING, YOU WERE IN THE PANEL DUE TO THE REST OF YOUR TEAM, BUT WELL DONE YOUR SAFE <3
2193 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
2nd win of the season

After being in the bottom 2times consecutively I am back on form
2193 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Here is Team 1's rankings:

1st: Jakob (LenaRose)

2nd: Alexandria (Michelle990)

3rd: Tatiana (Boozes)

Congratulations Team 1 you are all safe this week!
2193 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
Omg what if this was like all stars 3
2193 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
The Next Model safe from Team 2 with a score of 16.5/20 is...............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tristan (IceBear) Your photo was great, but again you were in the panel due to the rest of your team <3
2193 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
Oh I thought it was my second win
2193 days 5 hours ago
MIchelle990
ok
2193 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore,

Erin (Ribbons) and Chloe (SummerRae101) please step forward!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Erin (Ribbons) you scored 13/20 this week due to Hannah not liking your photo!

AND

Chloe (SummerRae101) you scored 10/20 this week due to your photo lacking any special sparkle that your photos normally have!

I'm sorry gurls but you both will face the Elimination Poll, it is now live!

Good Luck!

<3
2193 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
Both of them should go

Them photos are trash

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!