This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

•🏊🏻‍♀️Photoshoot Week 5: Bring Back....... SWIMWEAR🏊🏻‍♂️!•

Topic » •🏊🏻‍♀️Photoshoot..

2196 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to your next Photoshoot!

Last week we did not only say goodbye to Clay (Latisha0987) due to bad health but we also had to let Carter (CoolKat) go! That means only TWO boys remain! So we are still going to stick with the teams format but I am going to shake them up! Here are the new teams:

Group 1:
1. Jakob (LenaRose)
2. Alexandria (Michelle990)
3. Tatiana (Boozes)

Group 2:
1. Tristan (IceBear)
2. Ally (Aria_Grande)
3. Chloe (SummerRae101)
4. Erin (Ribbons)

These are your new teams for the next couple of weeks!

Sooooooo......

Moving onto your Photoshoot, I am brining back SWIMWEAR! I can’t remember the last time I did a swimwear shoot! So i am doing one this season! Your Photoshoot this week must contain sexy, fierce swimwear outfits where you are on or in an exoctic setting! It’s final 7 now so impress the judges and I!

🚨Social Challenge Alert! 🚨

In the HOUSE group chat you must tell me who your DREAM TEAM would be out of all the Model left!
This must be completed or points will be deducted!

You have 24 hours to complete!

Good Luck!

❤️
2195 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2195 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models!

We are all here to find out which group has WON and which group is heading to the Elimination Panel where two models will face the Poll.

This week I was impressed by a lot of you, but only one team can win and they are...........................................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-
2195 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
GROUP 1 (JAKOB/ALEXANDRIA/TATIANA) YOU ARE THE WINNERS THIS WEEK, CONGRAULATIONS YOU ARE SAFE THIS WEEK!

GROUP 2 (TRISTAN/ALLY/CHLOE/ERIN) YOU ALL FACE THE ELIMINATION PANEL VERY SOON, GOOD LUCK <3
2195 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
OMG!!! Well done team!
Best of luck Team 2!
2195 days 13 hours ago
MIchelle990
yay
2195 days 13 hours ago
MIchelle990
OMG I AM SAFE

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!