This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

2202 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Hello My Final 8 Models!

This week you were asked to embrace your brand and provide a photo that promotes what you are selling!

This week Zya (MelindaMrsKK) is not judging due to an health problem, but she will be back!

So lets see Patrick's and I critiques....................................-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--

-
2202 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Patrick's Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tristian Venturi - While this is sort of a generic shot that could have been more editorial, I like the idea that out of everyone here, you had the most specific idea of what you wanted for your business and who the target audience was. You captured that, and while I was just looking for something more exciting, there is nothing inherently wrong with this photo, which just might be enough to keep you safe this week. Work to stepping it up and standing out more in the future.

Carter Swift - I really enjoy the colors showing off your brand. I wish that your pose and face would have showed off this concept a bit more, as everything else is pretty solid.

Jakob Albertsson - While I get the concept, this picture isn't modeled very well. I like the brand and just wish you could have done a better idea of modeling it.
2202 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
My Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jakob:

I have for sure seen an improvement this week with this photo that you have submitted, but this still isn’t top modelling I know you can achieve. I love your brand and I think it is very clever and creative and the photo for sure matches what your description says. BUT again, I don’t feel as there is any EDITORIAL vibes about this shot at all. The face is gorgeous but the slight lean is very casual. An improvement from last week but I need more from you!

Carter:

With this photo I do like the use of vibrant colours to give the idea that your brand is for the younger population but the outfit is just all wrong. Your brand is for children and you have your chest out, I just do not feel that is appropriate for your target audience. I know you are a great model but I wished you did not look down in this shot as it covers the whole of your face nearly <3

Tristan:

TBH your brand just does not excite me a lot if I am being critical. But you have given me a photo that does sell and promote the brand you have created so well done for that. You do look a bit too casual but I feel as the outfit automatically gives that vibe due to it being PJ’s. An OK photo, I just wanted more from you <3
2202 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
So Models as you know the GIRLS won this week so now we can find out who has won Best Photo out of all of you????????????????????????????????????????
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-With a score of 16/20 this week and winning Best Photo is from the GIRLS and they are.....
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
ALEXANDRIA (MICHELLE990) REALLY PROVEN THIS WEEK THAT YOU ARE A CONTENDER FOR THE TITLE!
2202 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Before I announce which TWO boys are in the Bottom Two, lets find out where the girls placed together........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
1. Alexandria (Michelle990)

2. Erin (Ribbons)

3. Tatiana (Boozes)

4. Chloe (SummerRae101)

5. Ally (Aria_Grande)

Congratulations girls you are again safe this week <3
2202 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
BOYS................
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The Boy who is safe and still in the running to become Bella's Next Top Model with a score of 13.5/20 is....................................................................................
-
--
-
-
-
-
-

-
--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Tristan (IceBear) The judges felt that out of the boys you represented your brand the best! Congratulations your safe, go join the girls!
2202 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
Damn...
2202 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore,

Will Jakob (LenaRose) and Carter (CoolKat) step forward!

Jakob (LenaRose) You scored 9.5/20 this week! You are here as your photo lacked the editorial element a model needs to have!

AND

Carter (CoolKat) You scored 11/20 this week! You are here as your photo did not represent your brand correctly!

You have both been here once before, which one of you will survive this time???????????????

The Poll Is Now Live!

Good Luck <3
2202 days 13 hours ago
MIchelle990
omg i was so nervous for my photo this week

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!