This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

•🏠THE HOUSE🏠•

Topic » •🏠THE HOUSE🏠•

2206 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
🚨ALERT🚨

SADLY DUE TO BAD HEALTH, CLAY (LATISHA0987) HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE THE COMPETITION! I HOPE OU CAN ALL JOIN ME IN WISHING HIM SOME LOVE AND WE ALL HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
2206 days 23 hours ago
Latisha0987
I wish you guys good luck. I wanted to continue but I’ve been laying down the hospital bed since Friday and I’m gonna be undergoing some tests so continuing on would be impossible for me.
2206 days 23 hours ago
LenaRose
Get well soon!! An AMAZING model that I honestly thought would go the full way and probably win. Keep us all updated!
2203 days 8 hours ago
LenaRose
I would love to say every model on this season is on my dream team but if I had to select a few.
My dream team from the models left would be..
Tristan, he's an amazing model that has shown he is capable of being a star. Also, gotta look out for my fellow male model.
Chloe, she has proven that she can go the way and is deserving of being a member of the final.
And the last member would be Erin, she's had a few down weeks but she has came back fighting every time and has given everything she has!
2203 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
Honestly all the models on this season would be worthy to be on my team but if i had to pick only three they would be:
Chloe
tristyn
and tatiana
2203 days ago
MIchelle990
my 3 would be

Tristan
tatiana
and chloe
2202 days 22 hours ago
boozes
My top 3 dream team would have to be

Tristan
Chloe
Alexandria

Those three really stands out from the other competitions
2202 days 2 hours ago
SummerRae101
I would have to go with

Tristan & Tatiana to make my dream team
2202 days ago
MIchelle990
Confessional i swear these models are all amateurs because i think my photo is obviously the best out of all of them
2201 days 21 hours ago
IceBear
All of these models are fantastic, but for my top 3 dream team, it would be:

Tatiana
Chloe
Jakob
2148 days 7 hours ago
LenaRose
I can't believe I have made it to the top 4!!!!
Congrats to the other models, and best of luck!!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!