This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge Week 5: Clothing To The Next Level!-

Topic » ~Challenge Week 5: Clothing To..

2251 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to your next challenge!

After our last visit to Paris, France we had to say goodbye to Khalani (Iconique)! We have now jumped on a short plane journey too PISA, ITALY 馃嚠馃嚬!

Italy is the country of some brilliant traditional foods, such as pasta and pizza! But they have been known for, in their fashion area, to have extreme designs and clothing items! For example from Louis Via Roma, Italy鈥檚 Top designers, we have this:

https://images.lvrcdn.com/Big66I/5CF/004_fccc56a9-f790-4d38-8a7b-2954335d7afc.JPG

So in regards to their crazy clothes for this weeks challenge you must also post a photo that has a weird, crazy, eccentric clothes in it! Make sure you keep it high-fashion Models!

Good Luck you have 24 hours to post!
2251 days 11 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://imgur.com/a/7lRaA

IDC IF YOU HATE THIS I LOVE IT OMG
2250 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2249 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Challenge Critiques:

Joss: This is so Iconique! I am in love with the whole suit and the pattern that is on it! It is very high-fashion and Vogue 2016, love it <3 I like the camouflage!

Moo: I like the ideas you have achieved and you have taken a big risk and I respect that from you! However, I don鈥檛 feel this is high-fashion but very gimmicky! I鈥檓 sorry.

Bianca: Your Photo is giving me Snow White Evil queen and I am digging it! The whole outfit is shouting editorial and runway beauty! Good job!

Hannah: Nice work! The outfit is so retro and unique and the make-up makes the photo stand out more!

Brianna: Not my favourite photo from you to be honest! I like the eccentric outfit but I can鈥檛 see your face! Make sure to always show face <3

Trystan: Oh wow this is different! I like the use of a non-clothing look but this weeks requirements was about clothing! So I鈥檓 not sure if this photo counts for this challenge I鈥檓 sort <3

Andrew: Nice outfit, I like the unique one-piece combo! Your shoes are a bit off putting but I like the jewellery and what if the face I can see is nice!

Lindsey: AMAZING WORK HUN! The outfit is fabulous and you have the best face this week! Keep up great work!

Blossom: Eek I am not a huge fan of this to be honest with you! I feel like it鈥檚 a bit cheap but don鈥檛 get me wrong I do like the idea of the outfit! I feel like the glasses are distracting me.
2249 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
The Top Three this week are:

3rd: Hannah (MelindaMrskk) Nice look overall this challenge!

2nd: Joss (Latisha0987) So eye catching and the pattern is so fabulous!

1st: Lindsey (Emotion) Absaloutely gorgeous again this week <3

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!