This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ELIMINATION PANEL WEEK 3!~

Topic » ~ELIMINATION PANEL WEEK 3!~

2250 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to the next elimination panel where we will be saying goodbye to another model!

This week we landed in the Royal country of London, England! Where Khalani (Iconique) won her first Veto, but will she use it?

All three judges provided scores and critiques this week so the score is out of 30!

Good Luck <3
2250 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has Best Photo this week with a score of 27.5 is...................................
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-

--

-
-
--

-
--
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BRIANNA (BOOZES) AMAZING WORK THIS WEEK HUN <3
2250 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
The Two Runner-Ups this week with scores of 25 are.....................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
Moo (Sloth_Roman) and Lindsey (Emotion) Both of your photos stood out this week! Good Job<3
2250 days 6 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Yay
2250 days 6 hours ago
boozes
Yay thanks you so much

Second week in a row best photo
2250 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
In Third Place this week with a score of 24.5 is...............................................
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hannah (MelindaMrskk) Judges were impressed this week, well done!
2250 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
The next model whos photo I hold has a score of 24 and they are................................
-
-
-
--

--

-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
Joss (Latisha0987) I was not a fan of your photo this week but Patrick loved it!
2250 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
The two models that are safe with scores of 19.5 are..........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--
-
Blossom (Yellowpenguin) and Trystan (Neme91) I have seen better from both of you so I'm glad your safe <3
2250 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
The next photo I hold in my hands has a score of 18.5 and they are..............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Andrew (CoolKat) This photoshoot just wasn't yours, glad your still in the running to be BNTM!
2250 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
I’m trying. Mason was good for me but So was Angelique
2250 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
The model with the next highest score of 17.5 is........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
Thomas (Imprincearthur) I want more from you next week if your safe <3
2250 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore the models with the lowest scores this week are:

Khalani (Iconique) 17! I liked your photo this week but the other judges didn't see the relation to criteria.

AND

Bianca (AintItFun) 17! This was not the best from you this week!

However as we all know Khalani (iconique) won this weeks VETO so she has automatically saved herself!

Leaving this weeks ELIMINATION POLL as:

Thomas (Imprincearthur)                     VS                         Bianca (AintItFun)

Good Luck Models, the poll is now open to save!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!