This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Photoshoot Week 3: Dinner With The Queen!~

Topic » ~Photoshoot Week 3: Dinner..

2252 days ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to your next Photoshoot!

As we are in London we need to appreciate the most honoured lady in the country! THE QUEEN!

For this weeks Photoshoot you must submit a photo with you wearing formal, smart clothing worthy to be worn on a date with the Queen in her palace!

Good luck Models you have 24 hours to post <3
2251 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
off to meet liz

https://goo.gl/images/f6viDY

oop that was the wrong link

https://imgur.com/a/GRWUr
2251 days 17 hours ago
imprincearthur
https://image.dhgate.com/0x0/f2/albu/g1/M01/0B/A5/rBVaGFX7cTuAVpR4AAFSLXBalX4568.jpg

Please go by the third image, the image on the right not the two on the left. Third is the best
2251 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
2251 days 11 hours ago
boozes
2250 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2250 days 15 hours ago
bambinoswag
[[BLAKE'S CRITIQUES]]

*Before I begin, let me say I'm generally disappointed with most of your performances on this task. Most of you either did not address the task or did not submit a high fashion / editorial shot. This isn't a modeling gig at your local mall… this is a nationwide competition. Don't just submit the first photo you see or you won't have a chance at making the Top 3, let alone winning.*

Moo - The outfit is decent, but I'm not feeling anything about this photo, for better or for worse. I think the black and white theme and the lack of emotion worked against you here. However, I appreciate that this could actually be worn during a dinner with the Queen.

Khalani - Although this is a pretty outfit, this is clearly not going to be worn with a queen. This outfit is not royal in the least, so you have to lose some points for not addressing the task requirements that Bella set forth.

Andrew - Oh I'm obsessed with your outfit… I want to buy something like it for me. The Queen would definitely approve if a young gentleman showed up at her palace in this. Good work!

Lindsey - I could see this being worn to a more formal occasion, except that headdress has got to go. It's a little scandalous for a Queen, but I'll let it slide.

Bianca - Wow, I completely hate your outfit. It's covered in tacky jewels on a cheap looking blue fabric. I'm a bit disappointed in this showing for you because I see you as a front runner in this competition.

Blossom - This is not high fashion or editorial in the least however you're wearing a nice dress that I think the Queen would approve of. Don't like the earrings though. Be careful of submitting non-editorial photos going forward.

Thomas - Very classy get-up you're wearing. Unfortunately, this looks like an sale advertisement for a suit company that you would find in a low budget magazine. I'll be nice and give you a decent score for addressing the task.

Joss - Nice suit… hate the hat though. I appreciated that you dressed in black tie to respect the Queen's decency. Also not an editorial shot, but doesn't look extremely cheap though. One of the better shots this week.

Trystan - I appreciate you trying to stay close to your roots; however, you look like you're falling asleep while taking this photo. Outfit is decent, but you need to more conscious of your body language when modeling.

Brianna - Oh wow you look stunning! It's a little bit low cut for a queen's dinner, but you're really selling the garment. Excellent pose, hair looks great, and love the background. One of the best of the week.

Hannah - This outfit gives me such British casual royalty vibes; I adore it. You've yet to disappoint me in this competition.
2249 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
MY CRITIQUES:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moo: I admire you how you have avoided the normal fluctuating gown and have gone for a smart suit. This is giving me 60s/70s vibes and it is making my spine chill, its that good. Your face looks so innocent and I think the queen would love you!

Khalani: OHHHHHHHH she gone for the floral design has she! This is quite cute to be honest, the use of different colours and textures is very modern model and I like it! The lighting is really helping your face stand out and the dress is very summery. This photo is definitely telling me that you are about to go on a cute little picnic with the royals.

Andrew: I have to say I loved your challenge photo this week but this is just a bit boring for me. I do not feel like your going for a date with the queen rather going to teach a class. However, the face is probably one of the best I have seen this week as the use of lighting fluctuates your jaw-line.

Lindsey: OMG gurl this is soooooooo beautiful. I adore the whole thing about it, the face is so high-fashion, the pose is giving me front cover and the outfit is so runway! You have proven in this shot that you are a great versatile model <3

Bianca: Ahhhh this cute, I like the idea that you went for something more relaxed than a normal photo. BONUS POINTS xD. However sadly your arms are really aggravating me as if they were just down I feel like this photo would have been adorable. Credit for the dress
though <3

Blossom: My favourite face shot of this week for sure. I could so see you being on the cover of Vogue or Cover Magazine. The dress is a bit dull but the face makes up for that <3

Thomas: Ok I do appreciate the effort that has gone into this photo, but it is not high-fashion. I feel like this is for an online shopping site selling a cute suit. Don’t get me wrong it is a nice suit but for this weeks challenge it is not great, im sorry!

Joss: Are you going to a funeral?? xD no I do like this shot, it is a nice active photo that brings me class and elegance. The hat is something I love I feel it makes this photo a whole and gives a sense of brilliance so it can stand out. Do I think it’s the best I have seen you, no <3

Trystan: Oh wow I like the idea of this photo, very modern and unique. In regards of the photo I just feel that it is not very high-fashion. I know you can do so much better but this is not your best. This is very a photo that you would find in a spread of a magazine, I want FRONT COVER <3

Brianna: ABSALOUTELY STUNNING1! The outfit is gorgeous and the pose you are portraying is very editorial. ALL I CAN SAY HERE IS THAT I LOVE IT <3

Hannah: Very editorial and elegant shot! The outfit is cute but is it worthy for the Queen? I am not sure! However the setting you are in is the best this week and you are a great model so I know your aim for this photo!
2249 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Patrick's Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joss Mooney – Everything about this is right to me. The outfit, I even think the hat and sunglasses are a nice touch. Shaped well, accessorized right, clear photo and you look great. Probably one of my favorite photos that you’ve done and of this week, and you might have just set yourself apart as a front-runner amongst the guys. Well done.

Moo D – I really like this. The look is simple, but it really works for you. I like the look of the heels on this, and the black and white photo was a great touch. I like the pose, and while the hair maybe could be a more kept for the theme, this is a great way to set yourself apart from your competitors this round.
Brianna Mimi – I’m getting such Kim Kardashian vibes from this, I love it. The pose, the fact you’re leaning on the statue, your hair being up so your neck is exposed here, the clutch, it all works well. Oh, and the dress. Girl, this dress is beautiful, and you have done a wonderful job this week. My favorite from you by far. Well done.

Lindsey Anson – Everything about this is right. This outfit looks beautiful, shapes your body well, the pose is stunning, I love the headpiece and the train here. My only note is that you might even be on the verge of upstaging the queen herself. Wonderful job this week.

Hannah Evans – Funny that Blake brings Britney up because my first thought was Madonna. You look beautiful, the photo itself was really well taken. The biggest issue I have here is the fact that the shadows across your face can take away from the photo (you can hardly see your eyes). I think the outfit is wonderful and the scenery is beautiful, but I’d just pay a little more attention to the angle and time of day if you’re taking a photo outside.
Trystan Dupree – I appreciate this photo and your outfit and the meaning behind it. I don’t think the pose is the best, but it could be worse. Just have more purpose behind what you’re doing because everything else here really could have made you be one of the best this week should you have paid attention to that little detail. Still a fine job, I’d say.

Blossom Webz – This is a safe entry at this point in the competition. I agree with Blake here and you really could be doing a disjustice to yourself by not selecting the right photos. This isn’t the type of photo that’s going to land you in the top, and could it be a different week, you could have found yourself in the bottom for this. However, this is a beautiful dress that fits the theme unlike some we’ve seen today, so this is probably going to keep you safe this week.

Thomas Mott – It’s a nice suit, love the choice of gray/blue here, but the shot itself doesn’t stand out a whole lot. Most of my critiques to Blossom fit you as well here, so just take note. Side note however, this might be the best that you’ve looked all season.

Bianca Martinez – I love the hair, I love the dress, I love the shoes, I even love the background and scenery, my biggest question mark would be the pose here. Whereas most of your competitors went with this sort of almost regal looking pose, you went with this super excited kind of over the top one, which to me could be seen as how excited you are to meet the queen, but in reality distracts from everything else. You make it difficult to see this dress for what it is, and while the excitement in the face can work, detracting from the elements in the photo that fit the theme can hurt you a bit.

Khalani Weathers – I really wish this photo would be used for more of a Flower Power theme or something, because this is a wonderful photo, and while it’s a nice dress, I don’t see this as something you’d wear meeting a queen. A great photo, but it doesn’t fit the theme extremely well to me.

Andrew Cee – This screams a little too casual for me. It’s a nice photo, but seems more like a clothing store advertisement than the outfit you’re running to meet the queen it.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!