This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge Week 3: Hello Your Majesty!~

Topic » ~Challenge Week 3: Hello Your..

2230 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to your next challenge! We have flown all the way over the water and landed in LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM! 馃嚞馃嚙

After last weeks double elimination where we saw both Libertie (CalebDaBoss) and Kayla (Aria_Grande) the competition is getting bigger and each week the judges and I need to see you improving!

Soo for this weeks challenge you will be honouring one of the best English designers there is! GARETH PUGH!!!!!!!
This week you must submit a photo with you modelling one of his designs! It can be a photo on or off the runway, it does not matter! But it MUST be high-fashion!

Good luck Models you have 24 hours to post <3
2229 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2228 days 18 hours ago
Bella1
My Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khalani: OMFG I am in love with this look! You are giving me sexy, class and high-fashion all together! You have really done well this week my queen <3

Moo: I love this outfit, the red leather is a great piece from Pugh鈥檚 collection! However your face in this photo is just distracting me!

Andrew: This is nice, your outfit is bright and bold! And your face is killing that catwalk!

Lindsey: Ahhh no I have to say that this is probably my least favourite photo of you! You have done so well throughout this competition but I just think this photo is too confided for me! And the lighting does not help a lot!

Blossom: Gurl you are looking fierce on the catwalk! You are rocking that outfit and you should as it鈥檚 gorgeous!

Bianca: I wish that neck piece wasn鈥檛 there your face is making you look strangled!

Thomas: Again I am not a fan of this photo due to the fact that the majority of your face is covered!

Joss: Ok this is nice but I just feel it鈥檚 a bit boring! The colour is dull, to stand out in a designer Week you need to give bold and bright!

Trystan: I can鈥檛 judge this photo as you have posted as a woman and not a man! I鈥檓 sorry <3

Brianna: This outfit is killing me! So pure and bright, your face is good and the Male-up really helps you stand out!

Zya: This is very chique! The outfit is very modern Pugh and the whole look is giving me high-fashions and editorial!
2228 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
The Top Theee This week are:

3rd: Andrew (CoolKat) Good Job!

2nd: Zya (MelindaMrskk) Very modern and editorial!

1st: Khalani (iconique) Just perfect and pretty <3
2228 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
This is Not meant to be shady it鈥檚 just a question but was the entire outfit supposed to be Gareth Pugh?

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!