This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal Wednesday 7/20

Topic » Cast Reveal Wednesday 7/20

2466 days ago
Taki238
Is there gonna be a house chat
2466 days ago
Clarkkent6969
Inactivity rules: Im very flexible on the times for challenges so whatever time is best for majority will work for me. Currently going off apps challenges will be at 10pm est, if thats an issue for anyone let me know so we can find out if we can change it to a different time!

First week if i dont hear from you by Sunday you will be kicked from the game, after that i expect to hear from you every other day AT LEAST! If you fail to vote at an eviction you will be automatically but on the block for the next week meaning 3 nominees. You will have plenty of time to mail me who you want to evict
2466 days ago
Clarkkent6969
Yeah let me make rooms
2466 days ago
Clarkkent6969
OKAY Go ahead and meet your housemates eat a bit get energy whatever cause the first Den of Temptations poll is in 1 and a half hours. OH and houseguests silly me forgot to say be careful if you accept a temptation cause odds are its gonna bring in a twist from previous BB seasons that could stay for the rest of the summer. Thats it for me now houseguests ill see you soon
2466 days ago
Clarkkent6969
Camera pans outside the house
Well 17 houseguests have officially entered the house, they are totally unaware of what twists are coming, Who will win the first Temptation? Who will win the first Head of Household? Find out next time from outside the big brother house im Clark/BeardedMamba have a goodnight everybody
2465 days 23 hours ago
Dibby1010
YASSS
2465 days 20 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
*A deep creepy voice is heard* A twist has been unleashed in the house, a twist you will know about in due time MUHAHAHHAHAHA

open group

BeardedMamba's Big Brother Temptations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!