This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random Updates

Topic » Random Updates

2439 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2439 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Nathan thinks he's controlling Kyla and is some sort of master manipulator but literally she just does what people tells her to do first sooooo he can sit down like stop it's cringe when you act you run people like seriously you got lucky
2439 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
He also thinks for some reason GARRET is his biggest threat... I have 0 reaction to that it's just retarded

Especially since the entire jury thinks JARON is running things...

I have 0 clue where that came from either
2439 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I didn't feel like hosting veto so I added Pandora's Box and a special veto power in hopes Kyla will make a move maybe?
2439 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Nathan "making movies"

Garret : 0 comp wins
2438 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This fast forward is so stupid they're literally getting rid of someone who does nothing over someone with the most comp wins and made it unnominated he literally is winning I cant
2438 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Using basic math I've discovered if I'm not nommed I can singlehandedly evict someone, so the plan is to actually try in POV, and win. Take Kayla off the block. Joey will be forced to put Nathan up, and I'll evict Nathan. Leaving Joey without his partner in crime."

Duke is the only smart one left
2429 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This season is actually so bad...

7th-4th is literally all people with 0-2 comp wins.. how did this happen

But now I don't see a situation where Nathan doesn't make F2, but I also think the jury hates him so... we'll see!

Rooting for Joey still!

open group

KH101's BB2 DR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!