This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2486 days 16 hours ago
Dukeyy
Ty
2486 days 16 hours ago
Dukeyy
<3
2486 days 15 hours ago
skittleshark101
I'm kind of reluctant to vote either as it was piss easy to get to the finals when you had the majority but I'm voting James because when Dukeyy said its "good gameplay" to not win immunity and coast by he lost my vote.
2486 days 9 hours ago
Dukeyy
I'm fine with that. James killed me when it came to comps. Still my internet runs slower than my grandma.
2486 days 9 hours ago
Dukeyy
I'll rephrase what I said.
2486 days 9 hours ago
Dukeyy
Despite the disadvange of not having any good internet. I still pulled through and made it to F2. I wasn't dragged along. I had allies in the game (Including you, solitary, and surviving) I was able to lie to most of you guys and stay. I cut ties with some of you at the right time. James took me here because I'm considered less of a threat, but I'm not sure if I can fully agree. I KNOW I'm in no way a physical threat, but being physical isn't the whole game. My social game was stronger than James (In my opinion) without it I probs wouldn't of made it in the F2. I'd like to thank you if you voted for me to win, but if you didn't I understand.
2486 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
I had a pretty good social game too, I was aligned and had a f2 with Solitary, I made him get all the blood while I sat and looked pretty. I was able to cut him off just at the right time to ensure I get the win.
2485 days 22 hours ago
Birew34
THE VOTES ARE IN
2485 days 22 hours ago
Birew34
4 VOTES JAMESLU
1 VOTE DUKEYY

JAMESLU WINS BIREW'S FAST SURVIVOR SEASON 2. SEASON 3 WILL BE VERY SOON.
2485 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG YAY! :) <3
2485 days 2 hours ago
Dukeyy
Lol Gratz James lol

open group

Birew's Fast Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!